TBNOnline subscription: part numbers wanted!

y11971alex

15 Nov 2016, 02:20

For various reasons, including an attempt to explore deeper into the beamspring and obscure keyboards market, I recent tried out the TBNonline service. I think there may be some promising leads.

Unfortunately, TBNonline only accepts part numbers as search parameters, and I don't know many of them. Hence, I'm appealing for part numbers. If there are any requests to search the listings, I'm happy to do them on your behalf too. The service is around $50 per month, so I don't think I'll be continuing this subscription unless something truly remarkable happens.

Anyway: give me your part numbers! I'll try to find suppliers who claim to have those parts in stock for you!

Obligatory disclaimer: not affiliated with TBNonline in any way, not receiving financial compensation of any kind from TBNonline, not trying to invade Cindy's market ;)

gnmar2723

15 Nov 2016, 03:47

I've never heard of this website, but it seems to have a lot of old keyboards on it. Would you mind schooling me on what it is exactly?

y11971alex

15 Nov 2016, 04:12

gnmar2723 wrote: I've never heard of this website, but it seems to have a lot of old keyboards on it. Would you mind schooling me on what it is exactly?
It's an online inventory compiled from time to time by various suppliers. Items are searched by part numbers, and if there's a match, a listing would tell you whom to contact for it. ;)

Return to “Marketplace Help”