Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

Elrick

21 Oct 2018, 09:11

Wingklip wrote: PS what are the caps made of?
Mine are pad printed ABS, but i do know that some models had double injected key-caps.

Also some of these same models also had Alps clones used, so be aware if you choose to purchase it that it might miss out on being Complicated White Alps (like mine).

These companies went all cheap and vary in between switches and key-caps that were used. Just the way they operated in a market where keyboard standards started to plummet into the depths of garbage and uselessness.

Myoth

21 Oct 2018, 10:35

should have the usual thin double shot Alps caps

Wingklip

21 Oct 2018, 17:52

Myoth wrote: should have the usual thin double shot Alps caps
So ka

Wingklip

21 Oct 2018, 17:57

omg they're both out of stock but the seller says he's got 2 doubleshot boards with white and black alps

Dubsgalore

21 Oct 2018, 19:31

NIB G81-8904HPBRB

good for the keycap set. MY switches unusable. can expand on this keyboard and the information if needed. ABS DS for english and Pad Printed Red cyrillic that has been proved by cherry employees to last 10+ years of daily use.

not sure the market or interest for these.

Myoth

21 Oct 2018, 19:36

I'd say maybe 200 to 250usd, considering there is a big cache of SAV available and multiple easily available GMK keyset with such pad prints, I'd guess only a collector would be interested and not at a too high price. Though I maybe be wrong.

Dubsgalore

21 Oct 2018, 19:48

Myoth wrote: I'd say maybe 200 to 250usd, considering there is a big cache of SAV available and multiple easily available GMK keyset with such pad prints, I'd guess only a collector would be interested and not at a too high price. Though I maybe be wrong.
thank you, i heard a similar number from a friend. quite sad to me as things were different a few years ago haha.

i suppose for a collector that is value because of the back label and it's a POS Russian NIB Board. but that would only apply to those in that niche catagory.

abrahamstechnology

21 Oct 2018, 22:24

Dubsgalore wrote: Image

NIB G81-8904HPBRB

good for the keycap set. MY switches unusable. can expand on this keyboard and the information if needed. ABS DS for english and Pad Printed Red cyrillic that has been proved by cherry employees to last 10+ years of daily use.

not sure the market or interest for these.
A GH80-3000 PCB might work in there for the keyboard at least. Don't know if the card reader is built into the main PCB or not.

Wingklip

22 Oct 2018, 10:38

How much are IBM industrial blue labels worth?

Wingklip

22 Oct 2018, 10:39

Also M0116 alps oranges in fairly used condition? (got one but can buy another)

kakan

22 Oct 2018, 17:11

Wingklip wrote: Also M0116 alps oranges in fairly used condition? (got one but can buy another)
30-40$ or less outside ebay. Usually people harvest the switches and caps from the AEK, here only the switches would be sought after.

Myoth

22 Oct 2018, 17:12

nah, oranges are about 1usd each, the rest is a matter of adding up :lol:

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

22 Oct 2018, 18:13

Dubsgalore wrote:
Myoth wrote: I'd say maybe 200 to 250usd, considering there is a big cache of SAV available and multiple easily available GMK keyset with such pad prints, I'd guess only a collector would be interested and not at a too high price. Though I maybe be wrong.
thank you, i heard a similar number from a friend. quite sad to me as things were different a few years ago haha.

i suppose for a collector that is value because of the back label and it's a POS Russian NIB Board. but that would only apply to those in that niche catagory.
One or two other NIB ones were sold recently for much more than that, around $400-500 IIRC.

Wingklip

23 Oct 2018, 03:38

Myoth wrote: nah, oranges are about 1usd each, the rest is a matter of adding up :lol:
Yeah, I heard they were second to blue alps in terms of popularity

kbdfr
The Tiproman

23 Oct 2018, 15:07

ramnes wrote:
Dubsgalore wrote:

One or two other NIB ones were sold recently for much more than that, around $400-500 IIRC.
Or rather, they did not sell:
for-sale-f55/cherry-g81-3100sav-keyboar ... ml#p421630

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

24 Oct 2018, 09:53

I'm not talking about those SAV, kbdfr. :wink:

hansichen

24 Oct 2018, 12:27

You are talking about this sale? https://old.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/com ... h=f36e5020

It was offered at 450$ but we/I don't know if it actually sold

Wingklip

24 Oct 2018, 15:35

Price of a Model M grey label industrial?

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

25 Oct 2018, 13:13

hansichen wrote: You are talking about this sale? https://old.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/com ... h=f36e5020

It was offered at 450$ but we/I don't know if it actually sold
Yes. Shuangmu also had one for sale. But you are right, I'm not sure they actually sold, I just supposed it based on the fact that they stopped advertising them, and that might be completely wrong.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

26 Oct 2018, 00:51

How much would a Japanese AEK go for these days? I remember selling my NIB JP version for $100 a few years ago but it seems AEKs have gotten more expensive for some reason.

kakan

26 Oct 2018, 13:31

Blaise170 wrote: How much would a Japanese AEK go for these days? I remember selling my NIB JP version for $100 a few years ago but it seems AEKs have gotten more expensive for some reason.
last ANSI AEK NIB I bought was for 170$, I would probably pay 200$ and over for a NIB Japanese one.

davkol

28 Oct 2018, 23:16

price check on a lot of stuff
  • Focus FK-8000 (only clicky Alps-mount switches, no Futaba, doubleshots)
  • Ortek MCK-101SX (white clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots)
  • Ortek MCK-101SX (green-ish clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots)
  • Silitek SK-0002 (Alps SKCM White, doubleshots)
  • Silitek SK-0002 (Alps SKCM White, pad-printed caps)
  • SGI 9500801 (probably Alps SKCM Damped Cream, ANSI dyesubs, no cable)
  • Tai-Hao TH-5539 (white clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots in Focus layout, probably the 5539-1 variant)
  • NTC KB-6251 (Hua-Jie AK series green switches, pad-printed keycaps)
  • Podworld 292 (clicky KPT-like switches, doubleshots)
  • DTK SPK-102S (white clicky Alps-mount switches, incomplete pad-printed caps, no cable)
  • KPT KPT-102 (blue clicky KPT switches, yellowed doubleshots)

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2018, 09:49

That key’s pretty cool. But where did the middle lock LED indicator’s label go? Blank lock engage!

nachie

05 Nov 2018, 22:04

Price check on SKCL Creams?

Myoth

05 Nov 2018, 22:05

nachie wrote: Price check on SKCL Creams?
quantity ?

Myoth

05 Nov 2018, 22:11

davkol wrote: price check on a lot of stuff
  • Focus FK-8000 (only clicky Alps-mount switches, no Futaba, doubleshots)
  • Ortek MCK-101SX (white clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots)
  • Ortek MCK-101SX (green-ish clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots)
  • Silitek SK-0002 (Alps SKCM White, doubleshots)
  • Silitek SK-0002 (Alps SKCM White, pad-printed caps)
  • SGI 9500801 (probably Alps SKCM Damped Cream, ANSI dyesubs, no cable)
  • Tai-Hao TH-5539 (white clicky Alps-mount switches, doubleshots in Focus layout, probably the 5539-1 variant)
  • NTC KB-6251 (Hua-Jie AK series green switches, pad-printed keycaps)
  • Podworld 292 (clicky KPT-like switches, doubleshots)
  • DTK SPK-102S (white clicky Alps-mount switches, incomplete pad-printed caps, no cable)
  • KPT KPT-102 (blue clicky KPT switches, yellowed doubleshots)
  • 50usd
  • 20usd
  • 20usd
  • 40usd
  • 40usd
  • 100usd
  • 30usd
  • 20usd
  • 20usd
  • 20usd
  • 20usd
not sure about all of them, but that's what I'd value them at

nachie

05 Nov 2018, 23:48

Myoth wrote:
quantity ?
85 switches

Myoth

06 Nov 2018, 20:30

nachie wrote:
Myoth wrote:
quantity ?
85 switches
I'd say around 150usd, despite their rarity, I don't believe there is a demand for them

Patrick S.

10 Nov 2018, 11:02

Hi :)

I have a cool set of doubleshot Keycaps I had totally forgotten about. I think they're quite awesome and of high quality.

I took them off an old Chicony keyboard (with German layout). If I remember correctly, the board had MY-switches, and that is why I ended up giving it away to someone who wanted to have it.

I love the F-keys, they are super tall and give the keyboard a unique look. I took a few pictures, they're in the album below. Also, the space key is huuuuge!

I'm thinking about maybe selling the caps, because I don't really need them. What do you guys recon I might ask for them?

More images:

https://imgur.com/a/q4LmC4Q

Excelso

12 Nov 2018, 00:08

I've seen standard IBM model M (104 keys with SDL to PS/2 cable) costing a fortune at eBay... 150-250€... are those prices real?

Return to “Marketplace Help”