Does 7bot still work? How long does an order from 7bit take?

sysuser

16 Oct 2018, 14:33

I'm new to all this, just wondering if that bot still actually takes orders and receives them properly. I've tried contacting 7bit, but they don't reply. This is just a very different way of ordering a product and I'm not used to it.

I also couldn't find shipping info, does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship out orders for extra sets of round5/6?

ThePewster

16 Oct 2018, 17:19

sysuser wrote: I'm new to all this, just wondering if that bot still actually takes orders and receives them properly. I've tried contacting 7bit, but they don't reply. This is just a very different way of ordering a product and I'm not used to it.

I also couldn't find shipping info, does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship out orders for extra sets of round5/6?
Strongly recommend you to read the FAQs at least twice. - wiki/Round_6#FAQ

How To Order - http://www.7bit.info/order.html

TL;DR version: You need to note down the name of kits you want. Send a PM to 7BOT not 7BIT.
Order format is shown in the link above. That's a sample order. Also, 7bot is a bot, you won't get a reply. Instead you will receive an email with an invoice. So use the email you have linked to your PayPal — makes it easier for every one.

Available leftover kits listed here - http://www.7bit.info/honeyb/index.html

Welcome to DT! :)

sysuser

16 Oct 2018, 17:36

Hi, thanks for your reply, though it doesn't answer my questions directly. I'll guess 7bit is still active, but there isn't info about shipping timelines. E.g., how long does an order take to ship and where does it ship from?

bit-shifter

17 Oct 2018, 00:36

Hi sysuser,

Shipments are sporadic, but they do happen. You just have to have a healthy dose of patience.

For the record, I confirmed your order payment with 7bit recently, so you should be able to obtain an updated invoice by messaging 7bot with WASSUP (that is, if you haven't been sent an updated invoice status message already).

Hope that helps...

Cheers,
- bit-shifter

ThePewster

17 Oct 2018, 04:55

sysuser wrote: Hi, thanks for your reply, though it doesn't answer my questions directly. I'll guess 7bit is still active, but there isn't info about shipping timelines. E.g., how long does an order take to ship and where does it ship from?
7bit ships once or twice a month. Entirely depending on the orders.
The orders ship from Berlin, Germany.

7bit

17 Oct 2018, 11:56

sysuser wrote: I'm new to all this, just wondering if that bot still actually takes orders and receives them properly. I've tried contacting 7bit, but they don't reply. This is just a very different way of ordering a product and I'm not used to it.

It takes a few days until I pack and ship stuff.

BTW: You still have to pay the rest of your order before I ship.
;-)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

17 Oct 2018, 12:11

7bit wrote: […]
He's alive! :D

Return to “Marketplace Help”