russian keyboards

rPi

06 Jul 2019, 19:02

hey!
I'm learning the russian language and found it quite dissatisfying to use an onscreen keyboard for doing exercises in russian. When I checked my local version of ebay or aliexpress I was looking for some decent quality cheap russian keyboard but I only found the usual chinese keyboards with russian stickers and they looked quite horrible tbh.

Are there any russian keyboards with "real" russian keycaps at all? I've seen some vintage one's that looked quite cool but those were very expensive. Any ideas for a decent "real" russian keyboard on a budget?

Rayndalf

25 Oct 2020, 12:06

rPi wrote:
06 Jul 2019, 19:02
hey!
I'm learning the russian language and found it quite dissatisfying to use an onscreen keyboard for doing exercises in russian. When I checked my local version of ebay or aliexpress I was looking for some decent quality cheap russian keyboard but I only found the usual chinese keyboards with russian stickers and they looked quite horrible tbh.

Are there any russian keyboards with "real" russian keycaps at all? I've seen some vintage one's that looked quite cool but those were very expensive. Any ideas for a decent "real" russian keyboard on a budget?
Many contemporary gaming keyboards have Russian versions sold in those markets (typically dual legend). Some older Cyrillic boards have English sublegends with strange placement (to better match Russian).

A friend of mine purchased Matt3o nerd DSA with Russian monolegends (he said it was more interesting than blanks) but he later started learning Russian and really appreciates having legends, but it looks like Drop hasn't restocked them.

keyboardjoy

05 Apr 2021, 16:59

I'm on the look out for a Russian keyboard too. I'll let you know if I find anything.

RBithrey

06 Apr 2021, 14:26

keyboardjoy wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 16:59
I'm on the look out for a Russian keyboard too. I'll let you know if I find anything.
There probably are some nice Cyrillic legend keyboards out there. (I think it's Cyrillic), or at the very least some tidy-looking keycaps.

Return to “Marketplace Help”