Buying from Japan Quick Guide

webwit
Wild Duck

27 Apr 2016, 12:56

Andriyol wrote: My recent experience with BUYEE.JP TENSO japanese buying service is awful. What can I say about them is only they are fraud scammers. I received damaged items I bought on Yahoo auction using their service, they haven't provided any additional packaging besides seller's one, however I paid them for additional protective packaging. Also they damaged my item during consolidation, sent it to me in such condition. When I asked them for partial refund they claimed that I have not proved their fault.
So, I DO NOT RECOMMEND using their service to anyone!
I have similar experiences with Japanese buying services. In case of problems, such as damaged goods, you get the middle finger and they also side with the Japanese seller if that's where the problem was.

Muirium
µ

27 Apr 2016, 12:59

I'm sure they were very polite when they told you to go flap your wings. And we all know that's what really matters.

Topre Enthusiast

27 Apr 2016, 15:47

Thankfully I've never received any damaged goods from a Japanese seller. They are generally very forthcoming (even hypercritical) about defects in their auction listings. The worst experience I had was not too long ago actually when I bought that ML0100.

I opted for protective packaging which increased the weight by over 2 kilograms. I figured maybe they used actual peanuts instead of packing peanuts...I kindly queried them about it and they reduced the weight but it was still expensive to have it shipped in the end.

Return to “Marketplace Help”