- Cherry M9 NOS, MX mount angled (M94A-18NI ?) 0.2€ each. If bought with another keyboard, MOQ is 5, else MOQ is 50.
- IBM Model M 1386716 90€ Has a chromate treated backplate but grey label (probably replaced case by previous owner) Case and Keycaps have been cleaned thoroughly, keycaps have no shine. There are about 10 missing rivets, mostly at the top and bottom edge but the keyfeel is not noticeably impacted.
- IBM Model F XT 80€ Case has some scuff marks, numpad 8 doesn't click, spacebar stabiliser is damaged. Otherwise good condition and saw little use.
- Box of miscellaneous keyboard parts 10€ Here are some cases, alps keycaps, pcbs and cables from various unfinished projects. I need to make room so I will only sell these as a bundle.
- Raptor Gaming K1 G80-1890LUADE-2 - MX Black 45€ Has NKRO. Comes with original box and its entire content, but is used and dirty. It was used quite a bit by the previous owner so the infilled legends have discoloured. I can clean the board on request for a few euro. GID KEYCAPS ARE SOLD
- IBM 1394542 - Model M 55€ One of the few models which have an integrated speaker. I haven't gotten it to emit a sound while testing on windows 10 though. Very dirty, a few caps are missing, not many rivets are broken though. Keyfeel is consistent albeit a bit scratchy due to dirt.
- OKI HMB-39557U-22 - OKI Gourd Spring 55€
These are clicky switches which have a short and shart tactile drop with a cushioned bottom out. Thick dyesub PBT keycaps. Case is somewhat yellowed, keycaps and case show some shine from use. Keycaps are ultrasonicly cleaned. The lock light sticker is loose and needs to be glued back in, and strangely the scroll look LED is missing, not sure if it was manufactured like this.
- C.ITOH CIT324/CIT324E NIB - Alps buckling spring 110€ Unused and with original box, keep in mind this uses a proprietary protocol. Snacksthecat was working on a converter for this, but I don't know if he finished that project.
Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163355123 ... 8247820474
- Cherry VSU-51484 Engineering Sample NIB 320€ OBO New in box, WKL, doubleshot with unusual colour scheme, see pictures for the actual item. Don't want to sell that badly, just fishing here.
Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163355123 ... 1110801297
- TA HAD/927.85210.00 400€ OBO Well used, most keycaps of the alphanumeric block and some others are rather shined, close to no yellowing. The case is in good condition apart from a few small dents and the rubber feet being loose
- Pravetz 16 keyboard - dome with slider 25€ NOS, uses dome with slider with graphite contacts and NKRO pcb. Thick doubleshot abs caps.