[SOLD] [US-OR] Monterey K2AX Keyboard with White Tactile Mitsumi Miniature Mechanical Switches

VelonicV

26 Apr 2021, 04:45

Hey y'all,

Today what I have for sale is something interesting: it's a Monterey K2AX keyboard with white tactile Mitsumi Miniature Mechanical switches.

Contrary to popular belief, I believe these switches can actually be very good. While I don't have experience with them in other boards, I can say the switches in this keyboard seem to bind very little and have a smooth and very tactile feel, with a long travel distance.

Additionally, it seems that spray lubing the switches may make them feel even better, based on the post here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25676, although I haven't had a chance to test this out myself.

Overall, the keyboard isn't in the best cosmetic condition (please see pictures below), and certainly has seen quite a bit of use based on the shine on the keycaps, but that doesn't seem to have affected the switches and it is fully functional and working over a Soarer's converter.

Looking for $50 USD OBO.

Thanks for looking!

Spoiler:

Sold
Last edited by VelonicV on 10 May 2021, 18:02, edited 2 times in total.

VelonicV

30 Apr 2021, 03:03

bump with price drop

TNT

30 Apr 2021, 09:52

Nice board, glws!

VelonicV

06 May 2021, 13:07

Bump with further price drop

Mandarbmax

08 May 2021, 01:39

Looks like a great board if it is anything like my Unitek k151. I can confirm the wonders of lubes mitsumi minimechs. Double shot keycaps and very clean board no less! GLWS

Return to “For sale”