[WTS] - ANSI Space Invader, Microswitch SW, Amber Alps & More (Updated 06-20-2023)

KeebMeUp

07 Dec 2021, 00:30

[WTS] - Items for Sale/Trade (Updated 06-20-2023):

Items shipping from USA. International shipping available. Please feel free to PM me for more information if something intrigues you.

Items for Sale/Trade:
  • ANSI Space Invaders AT 1127 - White Two-Eye Linear SI
  • Honeywell Dual Magnet Hall Effect Module - Black Microswitch SW
  • Silicon Graphics SGI Beige 9500801 - Alps SKCM Cream Dampened
  • Dell AT101 Old Logo GYUM97SK - Alps SKCM Pine Black
  • Alps SKCM Amber Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Sold As Batches of 62 Switches
  • Alps SKCM Salmon Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Minimum Order 10 Switches
  • Alps SKCM Cream Dampened Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Pine Variant, Minimum Order 10 Switches
  • Alps SKCL Lock Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Cream + Grey Variants
Last edited by KeebMeUp on 20 Jun 2023, 18:20, edited 32 times in total.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 02:27

Updated - 12/30/2021

hellothere

31 Dec 2021, 19:48

As I mentioned on ebay, I wouldn't mind buying the M0115 kit if you can guarantee no lifted solder pads.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 19:58

hellothere wrote:
As I mentioned on ebay, I wouldn't mind buying the M0115 kit if you can guarantee no lifted solder pads.
sorry about that, its difficult for me to keep up with ebay messages these days. better to DM me here or discord.

i could check out if i have one without lifted pads, though I usually lift a pad or two (or three :lol: ) during my desoldering with the hakko. it's those darn bent pins that are hard to deal with :(

I have some really nice M3501 and M0115 kits with minimal yellowing available if you can deal with a few lifted pads

also i recommend purchasing directly from my storefront (www.keebmeup.com) as opposed to ebay to save yourself a few bucks. all orders on the storefront are done through paypal.

raoulduke-esq

31 Dec 2021, 20:39

How is an M0115 shell for $34.99 from a website where you don’t pay ebay final value fees cheaper for the buyer than $32.99 on ebay (where the buyer also gets buyer protection policy)? Asking for a friend.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 21:11

raoulduke-esq wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 20:39
How is an M0115 shell for $34.99 from a website where you don’t pay ebay final value fees cheaper for the buyer than $32.99 on ebay (where the buyer also gets buyer protection policy)? Asking for a friend.
thanks for the heads up on the price mismatch - I shaved off the $2 from my storefront so your friend may be inclined to order now :lol:

raoulduke-esq

31 Dec 2021, 21:36

Thanks for that! I let my friend know to check again but they’re not Milo Minderbinder so they couldn’t understand how $32.99 on the storefront saves them a few bucks over $32.99 on ebay (unless it’s because everyone gets a share). Could you help me explain it to them?
KeebMeUp wrote:
also i recommend purchasing directly from my storefront (www.keebmeup.com) as opposed to ebay to save yourself a few bucks.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 21:47

raoulduke-esq wrote:
Thanks for that! I let my friend know to check again but they’re not Milo Minderbinder so they couldn’t understand how $32.99 on the storefront saves them a few bucks over $32.99 on ebay (unless it’s because everyone gets a share). Could you help me explain it to them?
believe it or not, the answer is found within the 3rd line of the original post. i suggest your friend does better investigating next time. :roll:

raoulduke-esq

31 Dec 2021, 22:30

KeebMeUp wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 21:47
raoulduke-esq wrote:
believe it or not, the answer is found within the 3rd line of the original post. i suggest your friend does better investigating next time. :roll:
My friend in NY comes out ahead on that deal but my friend lives in OR is still confused.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 22:34

raoulduke-esq wrote:
My friend in NY comes out ahead on that deal but my friend lives in OR is still confused.
how does someone as miserable as yourself have so many friends anyway? something is not adding up here :|

Mandarbmax

31 Dec 2021, 23:12

KeebMeUp wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 22:34
raoulduke-esq wrote:
how does someone as miserable as yourself have so many friends anyway? something is not adding up here :|
Sick burn. You really showed him that $32.99 is a few bucks less than $32.99 when you don't have friends.

KeebMeUp

31 Dec 2021, 23:17

Mandarbmax wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 23:12
Sick burn. You really showed him that $32.99 is a few bucks less than $32.99 when you don't have friends.
ah good to see you too! your buddy came here to irritate me and succeeded, what can I say. he does a really great job of complaining.

hellothere

01 Jan 2022, 04:26

KeebMeUp wrote:
hellothere wrote:
sorry about that, its difficult for me to keep up with ebay messages these days. better to DM me here or discord.

i could check out if i have one without lifted pads, though I usually lift a pad or two (or three :lol: ) during my desoldering with the hakko. it's those darn bent pins that are hard to deal with :(

I have some really nice M3501 and M0115 kits with minimal yellowing available if you can deal with a few lifted pads

also i recommend purchasing directly from my storefront (www.keebmeup.com) as opposed to ebay to save yourself a few bucks. all orders on the storefront are done through paypal.
First, I'll mention to the gallery that I've bought a couple of things from KeebMeUp. I think one through DT and a couple through ebay or vice-versa. One of the ebay items was a PCB (may or may not have been part of a kit; I don't remember). It had a bunch of lifted pads. I told KMU about that and he shipped out another to me at no charge. So, all good.

No offense intended:

I really don't want to have a repeat of getting a PCB that has a bunch of lifted pads, so that's why I messaged KMU through ebay to make sure that if I bought a kit or two, all the pads would be good. ebay also says not to use private e-mail to contact other ebay members. So, you sell on ebay and you ask questions through ebay. KMU, if you don't want to respond through ebay regarding your own ebay ads and rather have folks contact you via some other platform, that's your choice, but you've lost me as a customer.

FWIW, I also have sold keyboards on ebay with lifted pads. I do mention this in the auctions, though.

KeebMeUp

01 Jan 2022, 07:11

hellothere wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 04:26

First, I'll mention to the gallery that I've bought a couple of things from KeebMeUp. I think one through DT and a couple through ebay or vice-versa. One of the ebay items was a PCB (may or may not have been part of a kit; I don't remember). It had a bunch of lifted pads. I told KMU about that and he shipped out another to me at no charge. So, all good.

No offense intended:

I really don't want to have a repeat of getting a PCB that has a bunch of lifted pads, so that's why I messaged KMU through ebay to make sure that if I bought a kit or two, all the pads would be good. ebay also says not to use private e-mail to contact other ebay members. So, you sell on ebay and you ask questions through ebay. KMU, if you don't want to respond through ebay regarding your own ebay ads and rather have folks contact you via some other platform, that's your choice, but you've lost me as a customer.

FWIW, I also have sold keyboards on ebay with lifted pads. I do mention this in the auctions, though.
My personal life has been very hectic as of late so I apologize that I wasn't able to reply to your eBay messages promptly. I run a one man show at KMU and am sorry to hear that I've lost you as a customer over that.

Happy new year to you and your family, thank you for your past support and I hope you find a vendor that meets all your needs in the new year.

hellothere

02 Jan 2022, 16:56

I'd substitute "at all" for "promptly."

A couple FWIWs. Again, I mean no disrespect or insult:

* You've had a bad history here and you've already had negative feedback on ebay. When you wrote, above, that you'd prefer a buyer contact a non-ebay source for an ebay transaction -- which, as mentioned, is contrary to ebay's rules -- it sounds pretty darn shady. Something like, "HelloThere wants a guarantee. Sure, I'll give HelloThere a guarantee -- through somewhere ebay can't prove I posted a guarantee and where HelloThere has no buyer protection."

* You really, really should stop letting anyone bait you into an argument/shouting match/whatever here or elsewhere. Build up your rep. Be classy. Maybe you could build your business beyond a one-man operation.

* Your buyers do not care if you're a one man shop. If I don't get a response when I ask a question about something I want to buy, I have to weigh cheap price vs. possibly defective merchandise. Also, not responding tells your customer they aren't worth your time.

Anyhow, I've said my piece. Thanks for your time. Good luck with your business.

KeebMeUp

02 Jan 2022, 18:06

hellothere wrote:

* You've had a bad history here and you've already had negative feedback on ebay. When you wrote, above, that you'd prefer a buyer contact a non-ebay source for an ebay transaction -- which, as mentioned, is contrary to ebay's rules -- it sounds pretty darn shady. Something like, "HelloThere wants a guarantee. Sure, I'll give HelloThere a guarantee -- through somewhere ebay can't prove I posted a guarantee and where HelloThere has no buyer protection."

* You really, really should stop letting anyone bait you into an argument/shouting match/whatever here or elsewhere. Build up your rep. Be classy. Maybe you could build your business beyond a one-man operation.

* Your buyers do not care if you're a one man shop. If I don't get a response when I ask a question about something I want to buy, I have to weigh cheap price vs. possibly defective merchandise. Also, not responding tells your customer they aren't worth your time.

Thanks for your feedback and good luck with your keyboard journey.

ZacAndCheese

02 Jan 2022, 19:48

KeebMeUp wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 18:06
hellothere wrote:

Thanks for your feedback and good luck with your keyboard journey.
I think what he meant to say was, "Thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to take absolutely none of it into consideration".

KeebMeUp

02 Jan 2022, 19:52

ZacAndCheese wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 19:48

I think what he meant to say was, "Thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to take absolutely none of it into consideration".
Thanks for that, Mr. Cheese.

KeebMeUp

22 Jan 2022, 23:28

Bump - New items added!

mrprofessor

23 Jan 2022, 16:13

Shouldn't this be in "vendors" page?

KeebMeUp

24 Jan 2022, 01:04

mrprofessor wrote:
go ask a mod. :roll:

mrprofessor

24 Jan 2022, 06:33

KeebMeUp wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 01:04
mrprofessor wrote:
go ask a mod. :roll:
Well you got me there :D

KeebMeUp

08 Jun 2023, 22:04

bump, new items added:
  • ANSI Space Invaders AT 1127 - White Two-Eye Linear SI
  • Honeywell Dual Magnet Hall Effect Module - Black Microswitch SW
  • Silicon Graphics SGI Beige 9500801 - Alps SKCM Cream Dampened
  • Dell AT101 Old Logo GYUM97SK - Alps SKCM Pine Black
  • Chicony 5161A - Yellow Mitsumi Miniature MX Mount
  • Alps SKCM Salmon Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Minimum Order 10 Switches
  • Alps SKCM Cream Dampened Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Pine Variant, Minimum Order 10 Switches
  • Alps SKCL Lock Switches - Desoldered + Tested, Cream + Grey Variants

andj00

10 Jun 2023, 09:17

mrprofessor wrote:
Yeah it should be in vendors, whoops.

Return to “For sale”