Nothing, but stay tuned

Laser
emacs -nw

27 Dec 2017, 20:04

------------
(Old stuff below)
Spoiler:

(SOLD locally)

* Selling a Realforce RGB keyboard (Topre, MX-compatible sliders, 3 light levels, multiple colors, per key programmable actuation level, dedicated key for "3 global actuation levels"), as new, unmodded, with original box. 170€ + shipping (EU only)

I like the feeling of the keycaps (a lot!), but I don't like the "full" format (I never use the numpad) and the fact that it's unsilenced (although it's not loud - key sound is similar with that of an unsilenced Novatouch). RGB lighting is also very nice. If I'd keep it, I'd probably do a silence mod, and change the keycaps (which are ok by themselves, but, since the stems are MX compatible, it would be a pity not to use even better keycaps).
rf-rgb-05.jpg
rf-rgb-05.jpg (102.83 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
Gallery:
Spoiler:
rf-rgb-06.jpg
rf-rgb-06.jpg (162.02 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
rf-rgb-02.jpg
rf-rgb-02.jpg (130.48 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
rf-rgb-01.jpg
rf-rgb-01.jpg (92.03 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
rf-rgb-03.jpg
rf-rgb-03.jpg (120.07 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
rf-rgb-04.jpg
rf-rgb-04.jpg (106.26 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
-----

* [SOLD to Yuubin] Selling one Tada68 keyboard, with pink Aliaz switches (silent, tactile-ish, 60g springs) and low KBDFans low profile auminum case. No keycaps. Two cone feet included (mounted). Fully functional. Fully programmable too (QMK firmware). The switches are silent (by construction) using a method similar to that of "damped" Alps.
tada68-02.jpg
tada68-02.jpg (171.39 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
Price: 160$ (or 136.5€) 150$ (or 130€) 137$ (or 120€) shipped to Europe. Or, hit me with your price or trade offer (looking mostly for Topre stuff nowadays, purple sliders etc.)

I can also replace the metal case with a black, plastic one; in that case, price would be 110$ (or 95€) 100$ (or 88€).

Gallery:
Spoiler:
tada68-01.jpg
tada68-01.jpg (178.47 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
tada68-03.jpg
tada68-03.jpg (174.42 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
Costs are made of (KBDFans prices):

- PCB + Plate + stabs = 52$
- Aliaz switches = 0.55$ * 68 = 37.4$
- Alu case = 55$
- Shipping

* BOUGHT:

I'd like to buy a blue-grey keyset made by Leopold, dye-subbed PBT, MX-compatible - they were once sold on ebay by 'widebasket' I think, at the same time with those thick, lasered PBT (Navy, White or Black, top,front-printed or blank) sets.

A Topre keyset from a Leopold FC660C would also be alright.

Or, the new doubleshot PBT blue-grey keycaps from a recent FC660M keyboard would also be good.

Or, I can trade Leopold FC660C grey modifiers for the blue ones.

----

I bought a very nice Plum TKL for a good price, but I'd like to change its 35g domes to Topre domes.
Anything between 60 and 120 "pieces" would be fine.

45g preferred, but I won't say no to 55g.
Last edited by Laser on 21 May 2019, 12:20, edited 25 times in total.

TheNacho
delicious.

27 Dec 2017, 20:28

I think it will be hard to find someone to sell just domes. One thing you might be able to try is get these BKE redux domes. I have no idea how good they are, but they are available bare-bones, and thats something, right? :D

https://www.keyclack.com/product/bkeDomeReplacements

Sorry I don't have anything to sell you. Good luck finding what you need.

Laser
emacs -nw

27 Dec 2017, 20:31

Thanks! I know about those BKE domes, but I've read some reviews and I think I'll pass for now (or wait for the super light version, when it gets out). It's not big rush anyway, since I also have some Topre keyboards (Novatouch, HHKB). :)

TheNacho
delicious.

27 Dec 2017, 20:35

Oh alright then. Good luck! :)

Laser
emacs -nw

27 Dec 2017, 20:40

To you too :)

wobbled

28 Dec 2017, 15:10

I might have 60 topre 45g domes somewhere, i will get back to you.

Genuine topre domes dont improve the feel of a plum at all really btw. I put light bke domes in mine and I love it

Wazazaby

28 Dec 2017, 15:59

pmed

Laser
emacs -nw

28 Dec 2017, 20:20

wobbled wrote: I might have 60 topre 45g domes somewhere, i will get back to you.

Genuine topre domes dont improve the feel of a plum at all really btw. I put light bke domes in mine and I love it
Thanks, in the meantime Wazazaby contacted me and we struck a deal, problem solved :) Unless you really want to get rid of your domes and have no buyer!

In any case, I didn't expect replies so soon (and more than one), so this is quite an unexpected - nice - surprise. Thanks for the offer!

I read about bke redux domes, but from the reviews they do seem too tactile to me. For comparison, I like mx brown switches, but I find mx clears too tactile. "Normal" Topre domes are quite alright for me, not too tactile, not too linear. In any case, the silencing ring thickness and the keycaps also play a role (to my surprise, I don't like SA profile on Topres).

clickityClackity

16 Jan 2018, 14:17

PM'd

;D

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

clickityClackity

16 Jan 2018, 14:23

Edit: This was supposed to be a PM but... It wasn't. Tapatalk updated their mobile app and I've done this twice today, so I feel confident saying that it's their fault somehow. :)

Enjoy my signature they inserted here:
Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Laser
emacs -nw

16 Jan 2018, 22:21

Already bought a set from Wazazaby, thanks for the offer. Although if yours are those from ebay with 4$/dome, that would have been way way too expensive.

wobbled

06 Oct 2018, 00:57

I'm seeing £5 per dome O_o

Laser
emacs -nw

24 Nov 2018, 14:06

Bump with new item added (Realforce RGB); lowered price to Tada68.

Laser
emacs -nw

13 Dec 2018, 17:05

bump

AdrianMan

13 Dec 2018, 19:04

Pe Realforce-ul ala cred ca ar merge bine lube + silence + instalat keycap set-ul asta : https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x ... keycap-set

:D

Laser
emacs -nw

13 Dec 2018, 20:51

Ar merge (tastele le-am schimbat deja, cata vreme o folosesc), dar nu vreau s-o deschid - daca o vand :) (Si merge deja ca unsa)

hottrout

03 Jan 2019, 17:53

Hello. I would be interested in the Tada68 keyboard as you have used the switches that I would want. Can you tell me if I could set it up as UK layout or does the frame not allow that?

Laser
emacs -nw

03 Jan 2019, 18:06

The plate I used is ANSI, if that's what you're asking - i.e. the answer is no (you would have to desolder all switches, then buy and use an ISO plate instead). The keys can be mapped to any layout in firmware (QMK), but you can't modify the physical aspect of it.

hottrout

03 Jan 2019, 18:09

It would most likely not be worth it. Thank you for answering.

Can I ask what you thought of the Gator Pink's after using them for a while. I should say that I normally use Cherry Browns.

Laser
emacs -nw

03 Jan 2019, 18:17

The keyboards just sits there, since these days I use Topre keyboards both at home, at work and when traveling, so I can't say too much about the Aliaz pink switches. Compared to the browns, the spring is a bit heavier; I don't think they are more tactile than the browns, it's hard to compare since, being dampened, they feel different (I can't put it better).

hottrout

03 Jan 2019, 18:38

I also would love to try a Torpe but there are none locally to me. I also think I would switch to them if I did get a test.

Laser
emacs -nw

06 Jan 2019, 22:40

Maybe ask (create a post on this forum) if somebody close to your location has a Topre, and is ok with a keyboard-testing visit? :)

Laser
emacs -nw

19 Feb 2019, 21:36

Das bump

Last bumped by Laser on 19 Feb 2019, 21:36.

Return to “For sale”