Gridboards: '93 vintage MX blacks and engraved DSA keycaps

pizza_is_a_lie

14 Sep 2018, 23:59

Sold a couple of these on /r/MM. As promised, these will be available for a short time before they're used for projects.

Timestamp and gallery.

Gridboards feature an assortment of 1 and 2u engraved DSA keycaps with some really nifty legends. Additionally, each board has 42 vintage MX blacks. 2u caps are not stabilised, instead they use two MX blacks.

These boards are really special and date back to 1993. They have either a PS/2 connection and no trackball or a serial connection and trackball. Beneath is an ortholinear PCB, 5u tall and 15u long.

Please see the table below for the latest pricing and postage. All boards are untested. As you can see, I would be willing to split down to components to save on shipping but I haven't got the time to desolder each PCB right now.

PS/2, no trackball - £35
  • shipping £7 UK, £17 EU, £20 RoW
Serial, trackball, no cable - £40
Serial, trackball, with cable - £45
Keycap set - £20
  • shipping £2.50 UK, £4 EU, £7 RoW
PCB and switches - £20
  • shipping £5 UK, £7 EU, £10 RoW

pizza_is_a_lie

16 Sep 2018, 16:26

Last chance to buy whole. In a couple days, the cases will be scrapped simply because I don't have the room in my office for them.

abrahamstechnology

17 Sep 2018, 00:40

pizza_is_a_lie wrote: Last chance to buy whole. In a couple days, the cases will be scrapped simply because I don't have the room in my office for them.
Nooo! I wish I could get some but I live in the USA.

pizza_is_a_lie

17 Sep 2018, 12:59

abrahamstechnology wrote:
pizza_is_a_lie wrote: Last chance to buy whole. In a couple days, the cases will be scrapped simply because I don't have the room in my office for them.
Nooo! I wish I could get some but I live in the USA.
You can! I'll ship US as per the RoW rates :mrgreen:

andrewjoy

18 Sep 2018, 12:58

If you can do a bit better price on the complete PS/2 i could go for one.

pizza_is_a_lie

18 Sep 2018, 17:49

PMed

Return to “For sale”