Zenith Z-150 Parts + BlindAssassin PCB, Silver Badge Model M

idlethock

20 Sep 2018, 20:42

EDIT: Also i'm not super current on pricing for some stuff. If you think its overpriced or whatnot, I'm open to discussion on offers. I'd just like to get something at the end of the day and be fair to the buyer too. :)

Got a few things for sale that I thought I'd put up here first before going to reddit, stuff that I don't have time for. Prices will include shipping and fees in the CONUS. I'm not really keen on shipping internationally, due to costs and trying to figure that out.

First is the components for a Z-150, mostly, minus the switches and stabs - $100
The case is a white label Z-150, pristinely clean with no marks except for a ding on the top left corner. In addition to the plate and plate screws, this will come with the BlindAssassin111's Z-150 PCB with diodes. This will also come with the caps, which are also super clean and pbt from the feel of them. The only thing that this is missing is are the switches and the stabs unfortunately. If I can find the stabs, particularly the one for the super long spacebar, i'll ship it out to you free of charge.

Next is a pretty dirty IBM Model M Silver Badge with Lock Lights $100
This is a real fixer upper. I don't have the cable to test but it was confirmed working by the seller I bought it from. They didn't dislose the condition of the other parts so I'll be up front of what I found on this one. It's pretty dirty and seems that the insides are that way too. Of the few switches I pressed, the left shift and enter bind pretty badly, likely from the dust and stuff inside, and some keys are stiff like the numpad enter. Selling it for a bit less than I bought it just so i can recover some of my money.

Return to “For sale”