Hypersphere silencing rings

the_marsbar

24 Sep 2018, 14:34

I thought I had created a thread already for this. Did I not click on "Submit", or did I break some rule(s)? Please let me know if I did, because at the moment I am just puzzled what happened.

Anyway, I have the following items that I won't need anymore:
1) Set of 63 Hypersphere silencing rings. This set is for a HHKB Pro 2 (with 3 rings to spare). Price: 35 EUR.
2) Hasu BT module. Currently loaded with QMK software which allows the keyboard to be used with an iPad or an iPhone. Battery not included. Price: 60 EUR. SOLD

I'm in Europe, so here's an opportunity for another European citizen to save some money (I paid import tax for the silencing rings). The prices exclude shipping costs. If you tell me where you are located, I'll calculate the shipping costs.
Last edited by the_marsbar on 04 Oct 2018, 20:47, edited 2 times in total.

Muirium
µ

24 Sep 2018, 14:38

I can highly recommend the Hasu Bluetooth upgrade. It’s been transformative for my HHKB. Works better than stock on the Mac—that damn USB hub was such a power draw—let alone the iPad.

Hypersphere’s rings are pretty solid, too. Got a set in my Realforce and NovaTouch.

the_marsbar

04 Oct 2018, 20:46

Hasu BT sold. Silencing rings still available.

DrOpBoX

06 Oct 2018, 09:58

Hi man! Does this rings work the same for the Mx slider? (from a Novatouch) And How much the shipping for Italy? :D

Hypersphere

06 Oct 2018, 18:45

Ahem, I can vouch for the Hypersphere rings. ;-)

Yes, they work on the Novatouch.

the_marsbar

06 Oct 2018, 19:01

Yes indeed, they work :) I’ve sent you a PM with shipping costs.

Return to “For sale”