Free stuff

maxmalkav
dye hard

26 Dec 2018, 18:02

I want to get rid of the following keyboards and components, so I'm charging just for shipping costs (all this material is located in Spain)

* Keyboard with Futaba switches, Spanish layout, PS1 connector. It is yellowed and requires cleaning (it has the remains of stickers and so) but it has some potential as restoration candidate.

* Focus FK-2001, NIB. Portuguese layout. It uses ALPS knock offs.

* Two cases from German Cherry G81-3000 boards, winkeyless and yellowed. They include their respective cables.

I would like to donate it in a single bundle, and I would also appreciate if the person getting it would donate some money to Deskthority.

rotovator

26 Dec 2018, 20:32

pm'ed

Ame_r

03 Jan 2019, 15:42

maxmalkav wrote: I want to get rid of the following keyboards and components, so I'm charging just for shipping costs (all this material is located in Spain)

* Keyboard with Futaba switches, Spanish layout, PS1 connector. It is yellowed and requires cleaning (it has the remains of stickers and so) but it has some potential as restoration candidate.

* Focus FK-2001, NIB. Portuguese layout. It uses ALPS knock offs.

* Two cases from German Cherry G81-3000 boards, winkeyless and yellowed. They include their respective cables.

I would like to donate it in a single bundle, and I would also appreciate if the person getting it would donate some money to Deskthority.
Hello, I want to know which switches are used in the G81-3000s and also which Futaba switches are in the Futaba keyboard and lastly how much Shipping would cost to Santiago, Chile. Thanks in advance

Ame_r

03 Jan 2019, 15:42

pm sent

Findecanor

03 Jan 2019, 17:12

An empty G81-3000 case would contain no switches. ;)

But if it wasn't empty, only one switch type is likely and it is not a good one. G81 series keyboards are sometimes bought for their MX-compatible keycaps, especially from winkeyless keyboards ...
The cases also fit the G80-3000, and they can be used for mods of one of those, or to upgrade a broken one. BTW, the cases for keyboards with windows keys and winkeyless are different.

adamcobabe

03 Jan 2019, 22:42

PM sent.

maxmalkav
dye hard

08 Jan 2019, 16:11

Sorry for the late replies.

All the boards are gone, the user rotovator got the stash (he is also located in Spain, so shipping costs were considerably lower), in exchange he has made a donation to Deskthority. Thanks rotovator.

To the rest of users, thanks for your interest.

Return to “For sale”