REMOVED: G80-1800, ISO-DE, w. coloured keycaps, PCBs w. MX-Blacks

kybernator

26 Jan 2019, 22:16

THIS OFFER IS REMOVED. Has been for a while, actually, only editing now for greater clarity.
Please do feel free, however, to ask me if I have received anything new again...

_________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to offer some G80-1800 (technically, they are G80-1851, made for Lauer-Fischer) in black cases with MX-Blacks, used, which I cleaned, tested, equipped with light grey original Cherry PBT caps, some of which I diyed.

They are ISO-DE.

Also, I offer a few (presently I have three) PCBs from G80-1851 for harvesting the MX-Black-switches on them.

Please scroll down for prices and additional info.

In the (original) photographs, hidden under my timestamp there is the logo of Lauer-Fischer in silver, I am not sure if it is OK to show that here, since afaik they had wanted it scratched out, but on the keyboards offered here it is still fully present.

Name DEEPPURPLE (added 18-FEB-2019, gone 10-Oct-2020)
Spoiler:
Cherry-deeppurple.jpg
Cherry-deeppurple.jpg (444.54 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Name CALMWATERS (added 18-FEB-2019, SOLD 02-AUG-2020)
Spoiler:
Cherry-calmwaters.jpg
Cherry-calmwaters.jpg (400.25 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Name SIMPLYRED
Spoiler:
Cherry-muchred.jpg
Cherry-muchred.jpg (355.55 KiB) Viewed 6787 times
[/attachment]
Name REDANDGREEN1
Spoiler:
Cherry-rg.jpg
Cherry-rg.jpg (363.86 KiB) Viewed 6787 times
Name MINIMALRG1
Spoiler:
Cherry-rg-minimal.jpg
Cherry-rg-minimal.jpg (321.72 KiB) Viewed 6787 times
Name ALLBLACK
Spoiler:
Cherry-allblack.jpg
Cherry-allblack.jpg (407.68 KiB) Viewed 6787 times
PCBs
Spoiler:
Cherry-PCBs.jpg
Cherry-PCBs.jpg (401.9 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Shipping is from Germany, payment can be paypal ("friends and family" would be nice), bank transfer (which probaly only is a good idea within the euro-zone) or whatever we agree on, currency is Euros, prices are plus actual shipping cost.

The light grey keycaps are lasered PBT, the black ones are lasered and colour-filled POM (except the black space bar, which is PBT). They are cleaned, of course, and the diyeing went very well, I think, but this is used stuff, hand-diyed, so there may be minor imperfections.

If you are interested , please quote the "name" I used above for the variant you want. I will probably make some more variants and add them to this post later.

If you order a PCB for harvesting switches, please do not expect it to have working stabilizers on board, so that offer is only for the MX-Black switches.

I would like to receive 30 EUR for a keyboard with all black keycaps, and 40 EUR for a keyboard with light grey plus coloured keycaps.

I can also provide a full set of light grey keycaps only, no diyed ones, and equip a keyboard with those, that would be 35 EUR. (EDIT August 2020: SOLD once, only one more possible)

If you would like a PCB for harvesting the switches: 9 EUR.

Regards, Bernhard
from Gladbeck, Germany
Last edited by kybernator on 22 Nov 2020, 22:58, edited 9 times in total.

Geroximo

27 Jan 2019, 02:28

You could buy these keyboards for 3,50€ and you want 40€ for them? lmao.

Also just for information: The caps on these are lasered thin pbt caps, nothing compared to Cherrys thick pbt caps.

kybernator

27 Jan 2019, 08:22

An interesting comment for sure -- even though I am not certain what you are trying to achieve, I will gladly reply.

1. Send me a link please where you can actually get those for 3.50 Euros. I will immediately order some. Myself, I am paying considerably more, though certainly less than 40 Euros.

2. When they arrive, they are filthy, and of rather uncertain technical status.
I clean them, inside and out plus the keycaps, test them, in the case of those with a hole in the case for a card reader (not offered here presently) I add a custom 3d-printed cover, I try to get them in shape visually by exchanging the POM caps (except when they have seen very little use) for PBT (which, btw, obviously means that I need to get two boards for most of those offered here, one for the case, one for the caps) and now have started to experiment by giving them a little colour with diyes that I had to import, and did not get for free, either.
During that process, I identify some that have problems beyond what I want to invest effort in, those will never be sold as full keyboards.
All this takes time. I do not know about your time, and rather would not venture a guess, because that might turn out unflattering, but mine has value. Wether another person assigns the same value to my time shows when they buy stuff, or not.
Since I assign a reasonable value to my time and do not overcharge, I have, whenever I was intending to sell something, sold it for rather near the amount that I estimated fair. Of course, this process can in theorie be muddied by poisonous, unfounded comments. Hasn't happened before, could happen here.

3. The lasered thin PBT caps you refer to have stood the test of time excellently. I have yet to find one that is broken, has acquired a shine or has worn off. The laser etching also remains nicely visible on diyed caps.

If you have any more topics that urge you to post them publicly in an accusing and insulting way, be welcome. Otherwise, I am also reachable by PM.

AdrianMan

27 Jan 2019, 09:18

Considering these were cleaned and tinkered with, dyed keycaps and stuff, I don't find the prices to be outrageous :)

Only downside for me is that they are ISO-DE, but if someone prefers that layout they would be great and fun keyboard

Dingster

27 Jan 2019, 12:20

AdrianMan wrote:
27 Jan 2019, 09:18
Considering these were cleaned and tinkered with, dyed keycaps and stuff, I don't find the prices to be outrageous :)

Only downside for me is that they are ISO-DE, but if someone prefers that layout they would be great and fun keyboard
These are great keyboards, especially if you put some foam like material under the PCB. Improves the soud and makes the boards feel more solid.

method_

18 Feb 2019, 10:12

Big thank to Kybernator for sending me this board. Communication has been great, he has shipped ASAP and came exactly as described. Perfect sale.

Thanks

Prelim

18 Feb 2019, 12:10

I also bought these keyboards for less than 5€ in the past (Cumb.de store), so @Geroximo is right. However it's true these boards normally arrive in awful condition (super filthy or even damaged) so there's an extra work that needs to be done... does this work justifies the asked price? probably not, except for the dye caps.

Geroximo

18 Feb 2019, 12:56

Prelim wrote:
18 Feb 2019, 12:10
I also bought these keyboards for less than 5€ in the past (Cumb.de store), so @Geroximo is right. However it's true these boards normally arrive in awful condition (super filthy or even damaged) so there's an extra work that needs to be done... does this work justifies the asked price? probably not, except for the dye caps.
Thx for the reply, I didn't rember the name of the shop, but you're right, it was cumb.de. It was 3,50€ for white ones and 5€ for black ones or something like that. Dirt cheap, for sure.

kybernator

18 Feb 2019, 13:05

@method_

Glad you like yours, it's been a pleasure.

@Prelim, @Geroximo

cumb.de has by now been offline for how long?
I sure wish one could still order from there, but that is not possible, and afaik has not been possible for several years.

Prelim

18 Feb 2019, 16:20

you can order from the same cumb.de guy on eBay, though: https://www.ebay.de/usr/computerprofi20 ... 7675.l2559

kybernator

18 Feb 2019, 23:38

Edited to add two more boards, DEEPPURPLE and CALMWATERS.

Prelim

19 Feb 2019, 16:56

DEEPPURPLE dye set is gorgeous, congrats ;)

kybernator

19 Feb 2019, 17:04

Thanks, I like it myself a lot.
And also the light purple caps for the alphas are very even (the dark ones are even, anyway ;-.) ), hard to capture under my living room light - those to the side always seem to give a different shine, but they are all the same hue.

__FLawLesS__

19 Feb 2019, 17:21

Are those vintage mx switches? I would like to but idk how smooth they are.

kybernator

19 Feb 2019, 23:05

__FLawLesS__ wrote:
19 Feb 2019, 17:21
Are those vintage mx switches? I would like to but idk how smooth they are.
Actually, I am not totally sure what exactly constitutes a "vintage" MX black - I am relatively new to serious keyboard science.
method_ who posted above, was looking for vintage or as close as possible switches, has taken the risk, has by now received his board and seems quite satisfied. You might want to talk to him by PM.

I will be happy to answer specific questions you might have as well, as far as I can. Let us use PM for that, too, I'd suggest.

method_

20 Feb 2019, 09:57

MX vintage blacks are only found in pre-1995 models, you can check the date codes at the back to see which year they've been made. The ones that kybernator sells are nice and clean but they 100% do not carry vintage blacks since they have a USB chord :)

best,

m_

kybernator

02 Aug 2020, 15:50

CALMWATERS colour scheme sold, thank you.

kris

08 Aug 2020, 19:24

I bought the Calmwaters Keyboard from kybernator. The communication was very nice and he has sent on next workday and the keyboard came as promised.

I added a USB C cable on it and it looks absolutely fantastic :D

niceguyeddie

16 Aug 2020, 13:31

I decided to go with the Lauer Fischer and all grey keycaps (partially because CALMWATERS has already been sold and partially because I am boring I guess :D ). It arrived quickly, well packaged and in very good condition. Thanks a lot!
20200816_131942c.jpg
20200816_131942c.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 4566 times

kybernator

26 Oct 2020, 15:06

Since selling here has been understandably slow, ISO-DE being a rather special market, I am removing the offer here and have moved it to the 'bay in DE.

Thank you.

whirlwind

03 Nov 2020, 16:38

Bought 2 PCBs, great seller, communication has been flawless and shipment was quick. Got what was described and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Return to “For sale”