[ENDED] WTS/WTT Some vintage stuff.

zrrion

27 Jan 2019, 00:59

I somehow have accumulated a few spares and parts that I would love to send off to new homes. I'd like to sell these but I am open to trade. Name your price + shipping for most of these, details are in the spoilers.

EDIT : I have sold all items that I intend to sell at this point If you really want something still pictured in the thread feel free to contact me, but be aware that I am likely not interested in selling, especially outside of the United States.

Model M and Wheelwriter Caps:
Spoiler:
Name your price. The caps and the boards themselves are for sale. The M is very inconsistent and doesn't have a controller. It did work when I had a controller in the board though. I assume it would improve the feel if it was bolt modded. The Wheelwriter boards feel very nice and are consistent. The white one feels and sounds crisper. If you do end up buying any of the boards themselves I will deck them out in any combination of keys you want based on what I have. Be aware though that I only have 1 complete set of wheelwriter caps.

G80-11800 (MX brown):
Spoiler:
Name your price.Image

Assorted WYSE chassis and caps, G80-8113 caps: SOLD (Well, the ANSI chassis aren't sold but they have parted with their caps)

185 vintage black switches:
Spoiler:
Name your price. Would love to trade these for some clicky box switches. I have another PCE that I could desolder switches from if someone needs more than these switches.
2x very dirty WYSE PCE. SOLD
Datadesk ADB ergo thing (clicky alps clone, 2 linear alps clones w/led, 1 pine black alps): SOLD

I mostly want to get these out of my house to make room for other, more different boards. I have a few other odds and ends that I don't have pictures of so if anyone is looking for a fk2001 with inconsistent switches, a dell quiet key, an ITW magnetic valve board, or a Xerox docutech w/ brown alps let me know and I will dig them out and get pictures.
Last edited by zrrion on 14 Mar 2019, 05:28, edited 5 times in total.

ZedTheMan

27 Jan 2019, 01:26

PM-ing for the Datadesk

benredikfyfasan

27 Jan 2019, 21:42

Pm'ing for WYSE.

zrrion

28 Jan 2019, 05:11

so, PMs have been received for the dirty wyse boards, the PCE chassis/caps, an ANSI chassis/caps, and the Datadesk. I haven't figured out shipping for them yet, but I figure I'll notate that here so I don't have more PMs for those items. Once I ship them out I'll mark them as paid in the OP

lucar

28 Jan 2019, 10:00

PMing in queue for the 2x very dirty WYSE PCE.

zrrion

03 Feb 2019, 07:04

bump
Updated with sold items

ZedTheMan

05 Feb 2019, 07:43

I also have some interest in that Xerox docutech though I have a feeling it's going to be a bit out of my price range. Can you give a general idea of what you'd want from it?

adamcobabe

05 Feb 2019, 13:41

Do you have a left arrow key with the green sub-legend? I need one for a Model M SSK.

zrrion

05 Feb 2019, 17:20

I should have one, I'll have to check when I get home from work.

Lbibass

05 Feb 2019, 17:58

zrrion wrote:
27 Jan 2019, 00:59
I somehow have accumulated a few spares and parts that I would love to send off to new homes. I'd like to sell these but I am open to trade. Name your price + shipping for most of these, details are in the spoilers.

Model M and Wheelwriter Caps:
Spoiler:
Name your price. The caps and the boards themselves are for sale. The M is very inconsistent and doesn't have a controller. It did work when I had a controller in the board though. I assume it would improve the feel if it was bolt modded. The Wheelwriter boards feel very nice and are consistent. The white one feels and sounds crisper. If you do end up buying any of the boards themselves I will deck them out in any combination of keys you want based on what I have. Be aware though that I only have 1 complete set of wheelwriter caps.

G80-11800 (MX brown):
Spoiler:
Name your price.Image

Assorted WYSE chassis and caps, G80-8113 caps:
Spoiler:
Name your price. I have caps for every chassis and would prefer that the chassis and caps be sold together. I have 2 ANSI, 1 PCE, and 1 50 as well as the caps from a G80-8113 although not all of the clear tops are present.

185 vintage black switches:
Spoiler:
Name your price. Would love to trade these for some clicky box switches. I have another PCE that I could desolder switches from if someone needs more than these switches.
2x very dirty WYSE PCE. SOLD
Datadesk ADB ergo thing (clicky alps clone, 2 linear alps clones w/led, 1 pine black alps): SOLD

I mostly want to get these out of my house to make room for other, more different boards. I have a few other odds and ends that I don't have pictures of so if anyone is looking for a fk2001 with inconsistent switches, a dell quiet key, an ITW magnetic valve board, or a Xerox docutech w/ brown alps let me know and I will dig them out and get pictures.

The ITW seems interesting. What's the layout?

adamcobabe

06 Feb 2019, 18:19

zrrion wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 17:20
I should have one, I'll have to check when I get home from work.
That's great! Thank you.

ZedTheMan

07 Feb 2019, 21:09

Just got the Datadesk today. Pleasantly surprised with the switches and build quality. Man, you're right, that layout really is something. I didn't expect it to be so weirdly ortholinear. It is comfortable though.

Muirium
µ

07 Feb 2019, 22:17

Ortholinear? Got some pics? Glancing at the Wiki, Datadesks look to be standard stagger.

ZedTheMan

08 Feb 2019, 02:06

Muirium wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 22:17
Ortholinear? Got some pics? Glancing at the Wiki, Datadesks look to be standard stagger.
It isn't a Switchboard but an ADB ergonomic keyboard. I will get pictures later. It's not fully ortholinear but it is definitely partially so.

zrrion

08 Feb 2019, 02:49

Here's a pic of the board from when I got it:
It's orhto, but with weird cap widths. I personally hated the way it makes reaching things with pinkies a chore since all that stuff is really far apart. Its a shame that the layout feels so hostile since the board is very nice in almost every other aspect.

imdatperson

10 Feb 2019, 08:46

pm :D

andrewjoy

11 Feb 2019, 12:35

Is the wyse 50 complete with all caps and stabilisers ?

tinyistoxic

11 Feb 2019, 14:47

Hey! I would love to buy some of those vint blacks. i have sought after those switches for a long time and would love to get my hands on them. I'll PM you

zrrion

11 Feb 2019, 15:40

andrewjoy wrote:
There's only one stabiliser for the space bar since all the >1u keys are stepped. It does have all the caps and that one stabilizer.

andrewjoy

11 Feb 2019, 15:46

zrrion wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 15:40
andrewjoy wrote:
There's only one stabiliser for the space bar since all the >1u keys are stepped. It does have all the caps and that one stabilizer.
US layout i am guessing ?

I am interested , if we can get it to the UK for a less than insane shipping price .

cuongcan2020

12 Feb 2019, 00:50

PM-ing for the vintage black switches.

zrrion

13 Feb 2019, 04:23

Small update to the first post. It is much easier for me to keep track of correspondence via email. Please use the forum to email me if you want to purchase something from this thread.

__FLawLesS__

19 Feb 2019, 17:36

PM-ing for G80-11800 (MX brown

MECH.BY.ODIN

11 Mar 2019, 09:40

PM

the_ambyguous

14 Mar 2019, 04:07

pm

Return to “For sale”