Update! HHKB Pro BT top condition + lubed and Hypersphere Silencing Rings

face

18 May 2019, 15:26

Hey,

I am going to sell my "endgame" keyboard. Honestly, look up my last posts and see how my activity has declined since owning this beauty.

I installed Hypersphere silencing rings. The feel and sound is perfect to my ears. I am selling the keyboard because I now travel a lot and am working on a terminal the whole day, so at home I can't be bothered with more computers and am merely using my laptop now for several months. A Thinkpad's keyboard is mighty fine for couch surfing...
A unused wooden Royal Glam wrist rest is also part of the deal. I happen to still own the black keycaps, however am unable to find them at the moment - so they are not part of the deal, but I will continue looking. The downsides of travelling and moving a lot.

The keyboard is in perfect working condition. I use rechargeable Eneloops (which you can also buy if you are interested), with them the keyboard lasts several weeks - using four batteries means no down time and a free and clean desk setup. It is also in excellent outer condition. Bought it new from Japan.

I would like to ask 249€ for the set + shipping from Germany (or pick up in Munich!). It comes with the original packaging.

Best regards
Max
Attachments
IMG_1591-bea.jpg
IMG_1591-bea.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2336 times
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2336 times
IMG_1593.JPG
IMG_1593.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2336 times
Last edited by face on 20 Sep 2019, 18:18, edited 4 times in total.

face

24 May 2019, 19:06

Price Update: 249€, open to offers.
Attachments
IMG_1611 (2).JPG
IMG_1611 (2).JPG (989.52 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

face

04 Jun 2019, 19:15

I just guesstimated the price without looking up what they ask for it right now - so now with an update.

face

20 Sep 2019, 18:18

Open for offers!

Muirium
µ

21 Sep 2019, 19:31

A real beaut of a keyboard. If anyone’s looking for my top recommendation among all keyboards: the HHKB is it. Preferably silenced and Bluetooth. Here’s my own wee workhorse:

viewtopic.php?p=421255#p421255

I see you’ve done a good job shooting these pics to avoid the AA battery compartment hump! I just wish Fujitsu / Topre had gone with an internal Lipoly battery instead of oldschool cells in such a compact chassis. Mind, that’s why I went the Hasu route. My Type S gets so much more use now it’s wireless.

Return to “For sale”