**no longer for sale** Zenith Z-150

CountNoctua

01 Sep 2019, 04:05

I don't really want to sell this keyboard, but I also know I probably won't get around to converting it or properly cleaning it anytime soon, and would rather it go to someone who will either use it or showcase it than have it sit here. Haven't been able to test it, but overall condition looks to be good (see pics) and switches feel pretty clean. I accept payment via PayPal, but can also do crypto or Venmo. Prefer to ship this within the U.S, via USPS Priority Mail.

Last edited by CountNoctua on 13 Sep 2019, 12:50, edited 2 times in total.

filthy

01 Sep 2019, 15:50

PM!

CountNoctua

02 Sep 2019, 23:23

PM responded to :)

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

04 Sep 2019, 00:56

PM :P

CountNoctua

08 Sep 2019, 15:32

Dropped price by $20 to $130 shipped.

reececonrad

08 Sep 2019, 16:43

I've always wanted to own this board, but I want one that feels and looks very good and already have a board with very smooth greens.

Any further details about the board? Where did you get it? I know you said the switches feel pretty good but do you have other green alps to compare them to?

Wazrach

08 Sep 2019, 17:02

It is SUCH a shame you cannot keep the stock cable when converting that keyboard. It's even nicer than IBM cables, IMO.

CountNoctua

09 Sep 2019, 00:14

reececonrad wrote:
08 Sep 2019, 16:43
I've always wanted to own this board, but I want one that feels and looks very good and already have a board with very smooth greens.

Any further details about the board? Where did you get it? I know you said the switches feel pretty good but do you have other green alps to compare them to?
I don't really have further details, just got it off ebay a few months ago. I don't have other green Alps to compare them to, unfortunately, and by feel good I just mean they don't feel too dirty or rough as some of the other Alps boards that I received in a little worse condition with issues like key binding. They don't feel quite as smooth as my only other linear (daily driver has Novelkeys Cream switches) but that might just be the actual nature of the switches and not just the condition of them; still feel pretty smooth, though.

If this doesn't sell soon, I probably will pull it just to have a nice SKCL green Alps board in my collection, aside from me really loving the Zenith build and badge (I really need a guide or something on how to convert this, though, as I'm an electronics noob other than basic soldering and haven't used an internal converter before).

Return to “For sale”