FS 60% Keyboards and others, parts, and switches

tinyistoxic

14 Sep 2019, 05:34

https://imgur.com/a/Ksl2q3h
Hi! Im new to selling here, but I've been lurking here for a while and I really enjoy this community. You all have been very kind and polite to me, so I figured I might as well give back and try to sell some of my keyboard parts and boards for extra cheap. Most of these are better served as project boards, or for parts.

1. The black one is a Pok3r, with 62g spring swapped everglide linears, but i swapped the pcb for a do60 to find that the ], x, n, and space keys dont work. pcb isnt damaged, so it should probably be an easy fix
40$ USD shipped conus

2. iGK61. with a large alu case. perfect condition, minus the plate. the plate is an ugly color, and i recommend spray painting it. gmk plate mounted stabs and gmk screw in space stab. Probably good for testing switches, USB C. 40$ shipped conus

3. Brass plate, hhkb layout, mx/alps compat. needs to be cleaned.
10$ shipped conus.

4. cherristotles! around 60?
10$ shipped conus

5. everglides, around 70x
20$ shipped conus

6. planck lite. it works perfectly well, but im going to sell it cheap to give someone who wants to try ortho, or any of the little planck things but doesnt want to get a new one

$30 shipped conus

I cant seem to get my pms working, so if you need me find me on discord @ Jaimee#3667 or email me @ drainedtinee@gmail.com
Last edited by tinyistoxic on 15 Sep 2019, 01:17, edited 3 times in total.

tinyistoxic

14 Sep 2019, 18:38

Updated, Image works now!

dangboy

14 Sep 2019, 19:00

pming

edit: well I was. having trouble contacting you. Looking to buy those cherristotles

scottc

14 Sep 2019, 19:24

Also trying to PM (about the brass plate), but it looks like you have PMs disabled and emails aren't working on this forum software.

tinyistoxic

15 Sep 2019, 02:21

scottc wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 19:24
Also trying to PM (about the brass plate), but it looks like you have PMs disabled and emails aren't working on this forum software.
Email me or pm me on discord I apologize for not enabling dms but i would be happy to help!

tinyistoxic

15 Sep 2019, 02:21

dangboy wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 19:00
pming

edit: well I was. having trouble contacting you. Looking to buy those cherristotles
Maybe use discord or email me! I would be a fool to give up an opportunity like this, and if you can contact me in another way i would be happy to get them to you!

ideus

20 Oct 2019, 00:17

PMed.

Return to “For sale”