[FS] 2 x NOS Arc Cherry G80 3000 Devlin Customized

-AT-

16 Nov 2019, 04:46

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NOS-Arc-Sol ... 3437467067

https://imgur.com/a/cFeVx9X

These were made before Devlin did any groupbuys in May 2011.

They are of the DSA/DCS profile but thicker with a rough non-slip texture.

200usd each + shipping if anyone is interested.

photekq
Cherry Picker

16 Nov 2019, 07:19

I think you'll struggle to get 50USD for these. Nobody really cares about Devlin caps, especially not lasered/pad printed ones. The board itself is a newer G80 too, which doesn't have much to offer.

Maybe someone will pull the trigger though; who knows? But if I were you I'd temper my expectations.

-AT-

16 Nov 2019, 08:17

I appreciate your honesty, i really do.

I honestly cringe when i see custom keyboards going for 10k usd that are worth 400usd, and i know heaps of people that are ready to pay that price for a certain keyboard since it is rare.

What i am saying is, if there is a keyboard of the same model in this condition i will gladly put the price down to the suggested amount.

Who knows in the spirit of holidays i might just give it away for free :) .

AdrianMan

16 Nov 2019, 08:41

I enjoy the beach pictures :)

P.S: If the keys were doubleshot's it would have worth it in my opinion. For lasered/pad ... not really and I think photeq is right on the price estimate

But GLWS!

-AT-

16 Nov 2019, 09:45

Thanks dude , the beach is very close to were i live , i like it there and i go there quite often.

The price is relative of the supply.

I am quite a flexible person as i stated to photekq so i might even trade these in for maybe another cherry g80 3000 devlin customized keyboard if anyone has one,feel free to pm me.

Thanks for the kind wishes AdrianMan.

Muirium
µ

16 Nov 2019, 11:02

Photekq’s estimate sounds about right to me, too. Unless we really are in the end times… of sanity!

photekq
Cherry Picker

16 Nov 2019, 11:22

-AT- wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 08:17
I appreciate your honesty, i really do.

I honestly cringe when i see custom keyboards going for 10k usd that are worth 400usd, and i know heaps of people that are ready to pay that price for a certain keyboard since it is rare.

What i am saying is, if there is a keyboard of the same model in this condition i will gladly put the price down to the suggested amount.

Who knows in the spirit of holidays i might just give it away for free :) .
And I appreciate you taking comments on board :mrgreen: Not many people would!

I probably should've stressed one other thing in my post: those keyboards are really rare. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen one before. So, based on that alone, perhaps somebody would be willing to pay good money for it. I'm only guessing that it won't really interest anybody based on the aspects of the keyboard I mentioned earlier - I don't see it as much of a collector's item despite the insane rarity. I.e Cherry collectors are mostly interested in older models, and ones with original Cherry keycaps. I also don't know of a single Devlin collector.

-AT-

16 Nov 2019, 13:01

Price drop for flexible behaviour 150 usd .

-AT-

27 Feb 2020, 04:00

1 sold 1 to go https://www.ebay.com/itm/143451812840 make me an offer ;)

-AT-

04 Mar 2020, 04:40

SOLD.

Return to “For sale”