WTB: TKL keycap set

GeorgeStorm

21 Feb 2020, 11:55

Hi,
Been a while since I've been here, but had the urge to get a new set for my work keyboard which is a rapidfire TKL.

Since I've been out of it for so long I'm sure I've missed a bunch of cool group buys, and whilst I'm not looking to spend much thought I'd just pop a thread here and see if anyone has something that might catch my eye, never tried DSA/SA(?) so that might be cool.

Other option being a TKL keyboard including a set, either a group buy or maybe a two tone beige?

Edit:
Or point me in the right direction for looking at sets, DT and GH are the only sites I can remember from when I used to be more active!

phinix

21 Feb 2020, 13:25

I have a set for sale - it covers TKL, it is XDA profile, maybe something you would like to try out?
Not expensive, practically new set.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=22819

GeorgeStorm

21 Feb 2020, 13:30

Ooh quite funky, guessing there isn't a spare 2 with " instead of @ and ' with @ instead of "?

Other than that I am tempted.

phinix

21 Feb 2020, 13:44

GeorgeStorm wrote:
21 Feb 2020, 13:30
Ooh quite funky, guessing there isn't a spare 2 with " instead of @ and ' with @ instead of "?

Other than that I am tempted.
It doesn't have proper UK ISO, but has some ISO caps - you can see it on one of the photos.
PM'ed with payment details.

GeorgeStorm

24 Feb 2020, 15:23

Think I'll wait a little to see if anything else comes up but may come back to you :)

bump for other options.

Return to “For sale”