[sold] Black PC-8801 // Loose SKCM cream alps (undampened)

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

19 Aug 2020, 18:51

Hello once again, DT marketplace!

I've decided to part with my black pc-8801 as I don't use it much and I'm starting to really get into custom boards. Only the two items one item is for sale atm:

1. nec pc-8801 in black (skcm blue alps) - $425 + shipping | [ pics ]

sold
Spoiler:
This board is in great shape! You can see more pics on my brief DT post here: viewtopic.php?t=18612. The cool thing about this board is after I bought it I had a lead on a guy in Japan that made converters for this thing and purchased one! This board is now usable over USB via the external converter, which is included in the sales price. Caps are AE doubleshot caps with scooped homing keys and the switches are blue alps in excellent condition.

short typing demo:
2. 74x SKCM undampened cream alps (excellent condition) - $170 + shipping | [ pics ]
sold

Stay safe out there. Cheers!
Last edited by //gainsborough on 29 Aug 2020, 01:48, edited 6 times in total.

ddrfraser1

19 Aug 2020, 19:33

That looks awesome. You wouldn't happen to have a typing demo would you? Not asking for purchasing purposes, just want to hear it :D

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

24 Aug 2020, 03:42

ddrfraser1 wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 19:33
That looks awesome. You wouldn't happen to have a typing demo would you? Not asking for purchasing purposes, just want to hear it :D
My apologies, I was away for a few days visiting family! I can try to record a video tonight!

Nasanieru

25 Aug 2020, 16:13

Are those the NEC hiragana ABS doubleshots? They look great!

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

25 Aug 2020, 19:05

Indeed they are! Apologies to everyone for the delayed typing demo - it’s still gonna happen! Been watching my girls the last two days but tomorrow they are in daycare so I’ll have time to upload one then!

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

26 Aug 2020, 19:27

Typing video added and I adjusted the price by $50. I think with the converter this is about where I want to be insofar as sale price. Message me if you're at all interested, though!

Return to “For sale”