Nachos currently empty keyboard sale

TheNacho
delicious.

14 Nov 2020, 12:45

Hello, it's been a while!

All boards are sold for now. Thank you!
Spoiler:
After rummaging around some boxes that I haven't touched in years, I want to get rid of these 3 boards. It's not that I don't like them, but I feel like they should go to a caring new home, instead of collecting dust in mine, so here it goes.

1) ErgoDox with an assortment of caps (DSA Granite on it) - orange ALPS - 235€ shipped EU

This one is the hardest one - I acquired it in a trade on here a few years back, and while I LOVED the switches, I always found myself going back to a more traditional board. It comes with a bunch of additional caps and Grifiti wrist pads

2) TEX Yoda 2 - MX Clear - botched LEDs - 165€ shipped EU

Got this as a massdrop kit and built it - only to figure out, that some LED's in the top row would not line up. Also, it turned out, I liked the look of the board more, than acually using it, once I had it.

3) Plum NiZ 87 XRGB PBT - 35/45/55gr - 110€ shipped EU

This is a Topre clone - it has Type-S style silencing rings installed, and came with 2 additional rubber dome mats. I think I have the 55g one installed now, so there are 35 and 45 in the box. Never really came around to use it, maybe someone wants it.
Shoot me a DM or a reply if something piques your interest - I am also up for offers, since I have been out of the keyboard game for a while, so some of the things might be ludicrously priced, I really don't know. Like I said, I just don't want them collecting dust here anymore.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great day!
Last edited by TheNacho on 13 Feb 2021, 11:49, edited 6 times in total.

shine

28 Nov 2020, 13:01

that ergo is soooo tempting...

TheNacho
delicious.

04 Jan 2021, 17:05

updated prices

Reshala

10 Jan 2021, 02:07

Aghh, if only I saw this post before I bought a 5576. That ergo is sooo niceee.

TheNacho
delicious.

09 Feb 2021, 19:12

NiZ sold!

TheNacho
delicious.

12 Feb 2021, 19:11

Sold, Yoda is.

TheNacho
delicious.

13 Feb 2021, 11:49

ErgoDox is sold.