Alps SKCL cream x79

ironwell

12 Feb 2021, 18:34

Hello! I offer to buy 79 fairly rare linear switches, alps skcl cream.Very smooth linear switches, I liked more green alps because they are tighter. I took it out of a retro laptop, I decided to keep the keycaps for myself, and I like linear alps less than linear mx switches.
The switches are in good condition, but need to be cleaned of accumulated dirt, one of them has a broken plastic fastening on the left side, but this does not affect the operation at all.
Sending from Russia (Perm).
Discord: ironwell # 8497.
Price: 135 $ + shipping at the expense of the buyer.

Last edited by ironwell on 16 Feb 2021, 16:55, edited 4 times in total.

mcmaxmcmc

13 Feb 2021, 07:07

The images aren't loading properly, by the way. GLWS, though you might also want to state what the shipping would be to some countries as a baseline. Shipping to/from Russia is always whacky from my experience.

Sturmtiger001

13 Feb 2021, 07:11

ironwell wrote:
Hello! I offer to buy 79 fairly rare linear switches, alps skcl cream.Very smooth linear switches, I liked more green alps because they are tighter. I took it out of a retro laptop, I decided to keep the keycaps for myself, and I like linear alps less than linear MX switches.
The switches are in good condition but need to be cleaned of accumulated dirt, one of them has a broken plastic fastening on the left side, but this does not affect the operation at all.
Price: 200 $ + shipping at the expense of the buyer.
Would love to see the imagies of these wonderful switches, anyway GLWS.

ironwell

13 Feb 2021, 10:53

first time exhibiting on this forum, as I will fix it at home.

ironwell

13 Feb 2021, 15:52

mcmaxmcmc wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 07:07
The images aren't loading properly, by the way. GLWS, though you might also want to state what the shipping would be to some countries as a baseline. Shipping to/from Russia is always whacky from my experience.
fixed, you can watch. Air delivery via Russian post will cost about $ 11, but you need to look at your region, it will take about two weeks in time.
Last edited by ironwell on 13 Feb 2021, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

ironwell

13 Feb 2021, 15:54

Sturmtiger001 wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 07:11
ironwell wrote:
Hello! I offer to buy 79 fairly rare linear switches, alps skcl cream.Very smooth linear switches, I liked more green alps because they are tighter. I took it out of a retro laptop, I decided to keep the keycaps for myself, and I like linear alps less than linear MX switches.
The switches are in good condition but need to be cleaned of accumulated dirt, one of them has a broken plastic fastening on the left side, but this does not affect the operation at all.
Price: 200 $ + shipping at the expense of the buyer.
Would love to see the imagies of these wonderful switches, anyway GLWS.
edited.

FeelGloomy

13 May 2021, 19:47

Are any of these still available by any chance?

My discord is Feeling_Gloomy#7669

Return to “For sale”