[WTS] Filco TKL, GMK RGBY, other keycaps

Grond

11 Mar 2021, 12:28

Hi, I'm selling a few stuff. All prices don't include shipping from Italy. See the pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDUkNuEyAbyGrB8p8

- Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless, Cherry Blues, ISO UK. The keyboard is used, keycaps are not. Comes in its original box with everything originally included, except the keypuller - I can't seem to find it. Keyboard is in great shape and works fine. New ones are sold for 140€ on keyboardco, I'm asking 60€. [SOLD]

- Filco blank, black ABS 105 keycaps set. Very lightly used, no shine. 15€.

- GMK RGBY mod set, white legends. Set is partial, check pics to see what's included. Keycaps are used, with some shine on the right shift. 20€.

- Colorful GMK esc, red Signature Plastics esc, VIM key: new and unused, 2€ each.

- Kensington Slimblade trackball. Used, silver coating from the ring is gone and so are the rubber feet. Bottom right button doesn't work sometimes, the other three work fine. Far from perfect condition, but it's still usable, if you've never used a trackball this could be worth a try for 15€. [SOLD]
Last edited by Grond on 28 Mar 2021, 14:06, edited 3 times in total.

Grond

12 Mar 2021, 17:53

Edit: trackball added

Grond

13 Mar 2021, 13:24

Keyboard is sold, the rest of the stuff is still available

Grond

28 Mar 2021, 14:05

Trackball is sold, so are red and green ESCs. RGB kit and other keycaps still available.

Return to “For sale”