WTS: 5x C3 Maestro Keytronic Pads [US-PA]

headphone_jack

19 Mar 2021, 05:37

Hello,
I purchased this as a lot from eBay a few months back, planning to restore each and experiment with different foams for replacement pads. Sadly, that project fell so low on my priorities that it will almost certainly never happen. All 5 vary wildly in condition, although they are all pretty clean. 4/5 have cut cables and tactile foam and foil switches, with the 5th having an intact plug and linear foam and foil switches. They are extremely well built, with extremely thick plastic tops and metal backplates as well as doubleshot keycaps. The condition of the foam, internal assembly, and electronics are all a mystery to me as I have no "good" f&f boards to compare to, and have not opened up any to check. I will give out the ones that feel the best first, with the worst feeling ones coming last.

Asking $30 a board plus shipping. I can ship internationally, but be aware that it might cost a lot.
image.png
image.png (985.42 KiB) Viewed 849 times

ddrfraser1

19 Mar 2021, 09:20

Is there a wiki link for these?

Rayndalf

19 Mar 2021, 10:15

ddrfraser1 wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 09:20
Is there a wiki link for these?
No wiki article (I think) but the conversion effort looks promising: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25354

I got a NIB one a few months ago and it's definitely a tank. Build quality is incredible and the caps are doubleshot DCS, but the switches feel pretty bad.

Bitteneite

19 Mar 2021, 11:07

PMed

Return to “For sale”