[SOLD] [US-OR] NOS NeXT Non-ADB ABP Keyboard with Pine Black Alps + USB Adapter (Tested)

VelonicV

22 Mar 2021, 03:19

Hey y'all,

What I have for sale today is a tested and fully functional new old-stock NeXT Non-ADB Keyboard (ABP version) with Pine Black Alps and (what I believe to be) a Spanish keycap set (see the wiki page here for more info: wiki/NeXT).

For those not in the known: Pine Black Alps switches are quite different than the Bamboo Black Alps typically found in Dell AT101 keyboards: they are quite a bit smoother and very similar to Salmon Alps in terms of feel.

Additionally, the keycaps are white-on-black, doubleshot ABS keycaps and are some of the best looking Alps sets out there in my opinion :)

Finally: included are the rubber feet attachments to elevate the keyboard, and a Drakware NeXT2USB adapter which is fully and easily programmable using the Drakware site here: https://www.drakware.app/

Looking for $200 USD or best offer.

Thanks for looking!

Spoiler:

Sold.
Last edited by VelonicV on 22 Mar 2021, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

smleeeeee

22 Mar 2021, 06:23

pm!

Palatino

22 Mar 2021, 11:51

I have to say, you do consistently have the most beautiful keyboards for sale.

Muirium
µ

22 Mar 2021, 12:16

The classic NeXT boards are sleek indeed. Thanks for linking to the ready-made converter. I may get one myself.

depletedvespene

22 Mar 2021, 12:23

VelonicV wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 03:19
What I have for sale today is a tested and fully functional new old-stock NeXT Non-ADB Keyboard (ABP version) with Pine Black Alps and (what I believe to be) a Spanish keycap set (see the wiki page here for more info: wiki/NeXT).
This keyboard has, indeed, (Next's version of) the Spanish layout.

shallot

24 Mar 2021, 12:45

Muirium wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 12:16
The classic NeXT boards are sleek indeed. Thanks for linking to the ready-made converter. I may get one myself.
I'd dodge a drakware - I'm bringing out a much more advanced converter for these boards fairly soon.

Muirium
µ

24 Mar 2021, 14:06

shallot wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 12:45
I'd dodge a drakware - I'm bringing out a much more advanced converter for these boards fairly soon.
Advanced, you say? I can do advanced! :ugeek:

Return to “For sale”