[WTS] NIB German AEK 2

headphone_jack

14 Apr 2021, 21:16

Regretted this purchase even before the extra shipping cost. This is located in the US, not Germany, but I can still ship back if necessary. Has dampened whites, completely new never used.

Asking 150 plus ship, extremely negotiable price.

Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/ohDBDHk

raoulduke-esq

14 Apr 2021, 21:46

What’s to regret? Those legends are beautiful and the switches are great.

headphone_jack

14 Apr 2021, 23:18

raoulduke-esq wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 21:46
What’s to regret? Those legends are beautiful and the switches are great.
Let me put it to your this way: the cost of the board was originally $50 plus $50 ship, that somehow turned into $90 ship plus various fees. Plus, it's ISO, which as we all know is borderline unusable.

raoulduke-esq

14 Apr 2021, 23:24

Ouch! That's dreadful. Wish I was in a position to take it off your hands- will check back when I'm more flush. I've gotten used to ISO and ISO-like layouts thanks to a few weird boards in my possession.

Do you still want an AEK II?

headphone_jack

14 Apr 2021, 23:40

raoulduke-esq wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 23:24
Ouch! That's dreadful. Wish I was in a position to take it off your hands- will check back when I'm more flush. I've gotten used to ISO and ISO-like layouts thanks to a few weird boards in my possession.

Do you still want an AEK II?
Unless it's NOS, then probably not honestly. Paper mods have never worked out in my experience, and anything less than completely unused will probably have at least one or two clicky switches. I would totally be willing to trade this for something if you don't have the cash for it right now though.

raoulduke-esq

15 Apr 2021, 00:07

Agree; the heavily used ones tend to sound more like whites than dampened whites. Trying to think if I have anything worthwhile or comparable in value. I've got a few spare AEK II with dampened cream but not NOS so those won't work. I've got a spare M0110 but that's probably not what you're looking for and also not NOS. There's a Dactyl Manuform I'm not overly fond of...

headphone_jack

15 Apr 2021, 06:07

Hey, if you want to trade something, I have an entire buy list in WTB. I'm sure we could work out a deal!

the_ambyguous

15 Apr 2021, 07:02

nice! sending PM

raoulduke-esq

15 Apr 2021, 14:43

headphone_jack wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 06:07
I have an entire buy list in WTB.
I don't have any of that. Oh well- hope you get something good for it!

Return to “For sale”