SOLD

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

26 May 2021, 17:15

SOLD
I am not that active anymore and want to get rid of some stuff. I found these keycaps laying around. They are in a really good condition, but I think it is really hard to wear down PBT.

First "set" are some random keycaps from an cherry 1000 SAD I think.
only the kecaps shown, they will go together with the second set.
Second is from an 1000 SBD I think.
There are some missing keycaps, I suggest use it with a 60% and num pad, because it only misses some F keys and some function keys.
Winkeyless, high bottom row profile and 7u spacebar.

75€ 60€ for them together (idk if a good or bad price I didnt found that much sold sets recently).
I will ship everwhere, I am located in Germany/Berlin.
look for your shipping prices here:
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pake ... ional.html

https://imgur.com/a/2pfBxpB
Last edited by hypkx on 01 Jun 2021, 10:04, edited 2 times in total.

jani80k

27 May 2021, 23:48

Mate, you disabled PMs as far as I can see. Is that intentional?

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

28 May 2021, 11:36

No, thanks for writing me, idk how that happened.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

29 May 2021, 09:44

Price drop to 60€

Muirium
µ

29 May 2021, 10:42

Dyesub Cherry caps should be commanding more interest than this! Just a pity it's an incomplete set and a handful from another. Whatever happened to the rest of them?

inozenz

29 May 2021, 14:33

Muirium wrote:
Dyesub Cherry caps should be commanding more interest than this! Just a pity it's an incomplete set and a handful from another. Whatever happened to the rest of them?
the dye and font was too yummy so it got eaten :/

Muirium
µ

29 May 2021, 14:42

I prefer double-shot chocolate, personally. But yeah, sigh, couldn't they have just nibbled on the numpad?

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

29 May 2021, 17:40

inozenz wrote:
29 May 2021, 14:33
Muirium wrote:
the dye and font was too yummy so it got eaten :/
:D

Sadly they got destroyed by vandals or kids idk, I found them some time ago laying around in a landfill with a lot of ruberdome keyboards and unfortunately someone picked the SAD to smash it out of all the rubberdomes. I tried to find the missing keys for the other one but, it was like finding the needle in a smashed keycap stack.

Muirium
µ

29 May 2021, 17:41

<< s h u d d e r >>

Damn it, kids. The domes deserved it!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

29 May 2021, 19:49

Two keycaps which are missing from your bigger set are in fact contained in the smaller, "first" one: Pause and Ende.
So the only keycaps still missing would be Esc, F8, F9, F10 and F12, and the left arrow key (in A profile).
I happen to have a dye sub F9 keycap which I can send to you (or to your potential buyer) for just shipping costs.

And perhaps emphasizing again that the print on dye sub caps does not fade, and that the keycaps themselves do not yellow with time, would help making aware that those are high quality keycaps, and rather rare at that.

Muirium
µ

29 May 2021, 20:52

They are among the finest caps ever made. Love my dyesub Cherry set to bits*. The one aspect of Cherry fandom in which me and Kbdfr can agree!

*Strictly metaphorically. Perhaps a bad choice of wording here…

yenelle

31 May 2021, 08:43

PMed

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

01 Jun 2021, 10:07

They are now sold to somebody who also has a set with missing keys, so the reunion is happening :D

Muirium
µ

01 Jun 2021, 16:42

Great stuff. Puts a smile on my face, so it does! And hopefully a killer set on a lucky keyboard.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

03 Jun 2021, 08:17

hypkx wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 10:07
They are now sold to somebody who also has a set with missing keys, so the reunion is happening :D
If your buyer still has missing keys in his set, he can contact me.
I also have an (now heavily) incomplete set which in several cases already served as a donor ;-)

Return to “For sale”