WTS Rama Boards, Apple Boards, Space Invaders, etc

jelloshaha

02 Aug 2021, 23:47

IDK the rules about double posting, but I posted in the trade section as well as here. Will take cash offers so I might as well post it here. Hope thats OK. pictures in other post, if you got any questions or want certain pics lemme know. ill post here. if u trade or buy something, ill throw in some smaller stuff which are marked below.

Hi,

I haven't posted on mechmarket (because no comment karma), so I was looking to see if you guys want some nice modern boards or some older boards I have, I've been more on the vintage run lately so if you got something cool, i would be down to trade. I would be down to sell too, i put rough prices for what i would take cash for/value.

-Rama m60a SEQ2 Olivia Tank with internal weight (built with durock v2s like new with factory finish blemish on bottom right corner) (hotswap + solderable pcb) - $1600
-GMK Jessica (used like new) - $200
-Rama m65b polycarbonate with internal dampener (like new) - $700
-topre pro 2 type s with bke heavy domes + regular topre domes (used one year, bke domes like new) - $250 keycaps of your choice (printed white grey vs nonprinted white grey, ill throw in some accents too) - lubed and stuffed
-dragonfruit switches - $40 (75 of them?) bent pins for like 10? throw in
-durock t1 switches - $40 (60 of them?) pulled once. can be throw in
- holy polar pandas - 68 of them? - $60. I lubed these but about 20 are overlubed fyi. i've separated the overlubed ones so you can fix them yourself. just too busy these days.
- cherry, kailh switch lot (mx reds, speed silvers, box browns) - throw in
- white coiled cable missing usb end - throw in (new)
kanex mac ios bluetooth chicklet keyboard (used but looks like new to me) - throw in

older stuff
- everex black space invaders with no keycaps (few missing springs, 1 messed up spring --> moved over to the right side) - Ill prob throw this in with a trade since its missing too much stuff to sell
- apple m0110a (missing whole switch and key on the clear button), didn't clean board so you gotta clean it yourself for the keys to register better. - $50/throw in
- model f xt no cable (very nice condition aside from two imperfections) - $150
- model f xt with cable (very clean, no imperfections, close to NOS) - $230
-happy hacking keyboard lite 1 (pretty beat up, for history i guess) - trade throw in
-memorex terminal f122 clone - brown clicky space invaders with black clicky on the numpad. messed up letter g switch, still registers but not as well and is not that clicky anymore (I messed up the leaf basically), may need to replace entire switch. switches are a bit sticky will need work/cleaning. $100

i got more stuff but need to unbox after move to see. will update

Return to “For sale”