bob.loblah

07 Aug 2021, 20:52

Topre Realforce 87U
Model No. SE17T0
US Layout - 87 keys (TKL)
Variable weight keys - 30g 45g 55g
Black PBT caps with lettering

Like new condition / all original components / fully working

includes all the original package contents, including the replacement control and caps lock keys (if you want to swap those key positions).

An excellent keyboard, built to outlive all of us and to provide that sweet Topre thock-thock feedback the whole way. :-)
I currently have two of these, both purchased from The Keyboard Company (UK).
I used one with me work PC and the other with my personal Mac. Nice to use the same keyboard layout on both computers.

I also have and use two HHKBP2s, and my wife has convinced me that really I just don't need all of these.

Asking €199 + shipping.
Will send to you from Amsterdam.

description from Keyboard Company website:
USA Topre Realforce 87UB Variable Black on Black Tenkeyless Keyboard - SE17T0
It incorporates Topre's patented 30 million key life cycle non-contact electrostatic capacitance switches. The switch weight has been adjusted across the width of keyboard depending on their relative positions and usage (55gm, 45gm & 30gm +-15gm), to minimize fatigue for users, even after extended use, and are highly durable. The classic black on black keycaps with their soft tactile feel and N Key Rollover ensure fast and accurate input.
Included are additional Ctrl and CapsLock keys and a keypuller.

The keyboard can be customized via 4 Dip Switches and the inclusion of swappable CTRL/CapsLock keys and keycap removal tool which allow you to:-
Switch 1: Swap location of CapsLock key and Left Ctrl key
Switch 2: Enable or disable the Windows and Ap keys
Switch 3: Enable or disable the embedded numeric keypad
Switch 4: Enable or disable the firmware update mode
Attachments
IMG_2225.jpg
IMG_2225.jpg (895.03 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
IMG_2217.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg (713.51 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
IMG_2207.jpg
IMG_2207.jpg (727.35 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

bob.loblah

15 Sep 2021, 20:01

FYI sold on eBay.co.uk on 2021.09.15 at the asking price.

Thank you to those who had a look at my post here!
I know I am not an active member, and perhaps that is why I didn't get any real interest in my post. Nevertheless I have been logging in here regularly since I posted this and I have enjoyed checking out people's posts since I found this site.

All the best to you

raoulduke-esq

15 Sep 2021, 20:15

Welcome! I love your user name- great show. Feel free to pull up a chair and join the conversation!

You're right that there can be some skepticism for folks who only drop in to sell stuff. In addition to joining the conversation, you may have better interest here if you offer a discount under your eBay price. No fees when you sell here, so you can sell for less and get to keep the same amount of money.

Anyway, since you're here- make yourself at home.

bob.loblah

15 Sep 2021, 20:38

Hey thanks Raoul. Actually I am an eBay noob as well (this was my first sale there as well) and I didn't realize that i would get charged an additional ~12% between eBay commission and VAT until it sold. Doh!

Anyway thanks again for your welcome!

raoulduke-esq

15 Sep 2021, 20:48

Oof. VAT is a killer!

What kind of keyboards do you like to use?

Return to “For sale”