SOLD! [UK/EU] Keyboards - BOGOF!

Go-Kart

26 Sep 2021, 14:04

During lockdown, keyboard projects were great; they kept me good and busy. Unfortunately, now that I'm back to the good old fashioned 9-5, I no longer have the time time to do what I wished to do! The following is a list of boards, some cleaned, lubed, ready to go; some broken needing repair; and some disassembled, cleaned but were never completed because I was waiting for switches/caps to arrive.

I'll post sufficient details about each board below but for the sake of my sanity, I'd do a good deal for anyone willing to take them all off my hands in one go + shipping (£10 U.K., international PM for quote). Offers welcome via PM.

*Now buying get one free*

MoneyShot (1).jpg
MoneyShot (1).jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 2633 times
MoneyShot (2).jpg
MoneyShot (2).jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2633 times
Here we have:

*SOLD* Epson Q203A - Full working order. Speaks AT. Has had the full strip, clean and lube. This came to me in need of a spacebar stabiliser repair. I did a jenky repair, it worked but, even though I love the aesthetic and build quality of this thing (basically a Model M), I find the switches a little heavy for me. *SOLD*

1x LionTek LT5000A UK 102 - Full working order, AT, hasn't been cleaned. Some kind of Alps mount dome with slider. Worth it just for a spare set of caps more than anything? £20 + £5.99 P&P.

1x BTC 5339R-0 - Full working order, AT, hasn't been cleaned. Kind love the look of this board, was gonna Mitsumi mod it but as mentioned previously, I do not have the time! £40 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Compaq KPQ-E99 - Full working order, PS2, has had the full strip, clean and lube. This could be hacked to Mitsumi mod the BTC. The Pause/Break switch is missing one of the rubber collars so that particular key could do with a spring or something underneath the cap but it still works in it's current state. £20 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Ortek KJXMCK-701W - Full working order, AT, hasn't been cleaned. £10 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Alps WB Low Profile (NIB) - Full working order, PS2, hasn't been cleaned. This was listed as new when I bought it and it may be unused but it doesn't look pristine to me. £20 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Apple ADB Cable (NOS) - Unused. I was looking for some sort of old Apple board when I got this but that never materialised so this remains unused/unnecessary. £20 + £3.99 P&P.

1x Belkin USB Num Pad - Nearly new, full working order, a little dusty maybe. £5 + £3.99 P&P.

1x QTronix Scorpious 30 USB Num Pad - Full working order, a little dusty. Odd built in PS2 to USB adapter that's somewhat useful. £10 + £3.99 P&P.

1x KeyTronic E139948 - Full working order, PS2, has had the full strip, clean but has been left disassembled. As you can see, someone had an interesting way of extending the cable on this. I was going to sort that out before assembling it but never got round to it. £20 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Ducky Shine w/ MX Greens - This had an intermittent connection issue. I think I'd narrowed it down to the mini B daughter board being the issue but again, something else likely arrived in the post that distracted me and I never got back to it! The caps were all cleaned. Please treat this board as being non-functioning when considering purchasing it, unless you have a soldering iron, a multi-metre and know how to use them. £20 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Razer Blackwidow Lite Chassis/PCB - I bought this to harvest the Razer Orange switches. The board was faulty when I got it due damage on the PCB (no idea how!). It is repairable but again, like the Ducky Shine, please treat this board as being non-functioning when considering purchasing it, unless you have a soldering iron, a multi-metre and know how to use them. £10 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Ducky SF w/ MX Red RGB - This had an intermittent connection issue but worked 99 % of the time. It looked like the USB C socket had been damaged so I decided to swap it over ...I did a shocking job of it and was so embarrassed that I put the board back in it's box and haven't looked at it since. This board was basically fine before I decided to have a go at it and it currently does work due to the bad job I did. The board was basically brand new when I got it and still has all the caps (including coloured mods), along with the box and packaging. The whole board is disassembled and all the switches have been desoldered ...ready for someone with the time and skill to sort out what I did to this poor keyboard. Please treat this board as being non-functioning when considering purchasing it, unless you have a soldering iron, a multi-metre and know how to use them. £40 + £5.99 P&P.

1x Corsair K65 (non RGB model) - Full working order, stripped, cleaned but never reassembled. I really like the chassis of this board so I purchased a load of Pandas to put in it (not included), along with a cap set to match the aesthetic I was going for. Alas, the parts took forever to arrive and I was distracted by another project by the time they turned up. Comes with a full set of MX reds that look like they could use some TLC. Although this one is in full working order, please bear in mind that you'll need a soldering iron to put this back together. £40 + £5.99 P&P.

55x MX Blue RGB switched - Took these out of a Pok3r. There's 7 (other bag) that didn't survive the desoldering process (damaged legs), along with one random MX Red RGB switch. £20 + £3.99 P&P.

Link to all the pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aLwWDxUcmKbCBnp59

So please DT, help me move this stuff on without using eBay! Any questions, ask away. PM offers, interested in shifting as much as possible with each sale so make me an offer for the whole lot. Or how about buy one get one free (buy something, pick your free item from the list, as long as it's the same price or cheaper than the thing you're buying). Willing to ship anywhere, PM for quote. I know how to package things well as users who have already dealt with me here on DT will be able to attest to so buy with confidence. PayPal preferred for buyer/seller protection. I'm willing to take the fees hit if the deal is right.

The more you buy, the better the price.
Last edited by Go-Kart on 01 Dec 2021, 21:41, edited 3 times in total.

Go-Kart

02 Oct 2021, 11:15

No takers on the job lot, listing updated with individual prices. *BUMP*

Muirium
µ

02 Oct 2021, 11:38

Are any of these keebs CL1CKY coz I am hearing great things about MECKANNYCAL key boardz?

doomsday_device

02 Oct 2021, 14:17

pmd

Go-Kart

22 Oct 2021, 11:08

Epson sold. Time to move the rest of them on!

Buy one get one free. Pick two items and you only pay for the most expensive one + shipping. Again, open to offers.

Go-Kart

01 Dec 2021, 21:42

All boards now sold ...to the man who doesn't have any space! Thread closed.

Return to “For sale”