[WTS-US] mics keyboards, switches, and caps

zrrion

28 Sep 2021, 02:27

I need to get rid of some stuff so I'm looking to sell some stuff to folks. IDK what prices to offload this stuff for honestly so I'm pretty flexible on prices, especially if you want to trade for something. I'm always looking for KPT/JTC/Podworld and SKCC stuff that I don't have, focus/monterey layout alps caps. Shipping to the US only.

Brother dome over membrane proto-topre
- SOLD
Spoiler:
Converted to USB with a soarers controller. Presently a short USB cable is pokes out the back and I have been using it with a USB extension cable. Can replace with a longer cable on request.

50USD? IDK, make an offer
SOLD
Triad branded WYSE dec clone
Spoiler:
Missing a foot and only has 1 case screw, caps are thin DCS. I have tested it with a wyseverter and it does not appear to work properly. whether this is because the converter does not support the board or because the board is fucked is unknown. Vint blacks need cleaned.

60USD
Maxiswitch dome with slider
Spoiler:
Nice enough but I have better dome boards. Thin DCS doubleshots.
30USD
G80-11800
Spoiler:
Thin lasered PBT caps, vint browns with QMX clips.
30USD? IDK SOLD
G80-11800
Spoiler:
Thick lasered PBT caps, vint brown housings with pro purple sliders and QMX clips. I have the brown sliders that I can include as well Likely spoken for, happened while typing post lol
Assorted stuff
Spoiler:
Starting on the top left we have:
  • 2 bags of thin DCS POS caps, this is partials from 2 boards. - Make an offer, if you're already getting something I can probably toss these as well for not much more.
  • 3 bags of misc thin WYSE caps, 2 bags have assorted caps and one bag has spacebars - Make an offer, if you're already getting something I can probably toss these as well for not much more.
  • 1 bag of Royal typewriter caps, one full board of caps - Make an offer, if you're already getting something I can probably toss these as well for not much more.
  • 1 bag of black cherry relegendables. enough to cover the nav and F row, as well as several blank caps - Make an offer. SOLD
  • 1 bag of misc Royal typewriter caps form 2 typewriters, not complete sets of either IIRC - Make an offer, if you're already getting something I can probably toss these as well for not much more.
  • 1 bag of TDD caps from an Ultratech, cherry profile doubleshots - 20USD
  • 1 bag of M0110A caps from the mitsumi version, full board - 10USD
Assorted stuff
Spoiler:
  • 1 bag of amber omrons, from a single board but several switches are damaged. Untested and dirty. SOLD
  • 1 bag orange alps, 80 - make an offer SOLD
  • 1 bag SKCC grey, only a few - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high.
  • 1 bag SKCM brown, 11 or so - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high. SOLD
  • 1 bag AEK II caps, full board - 15USD SOLD
  • 1 bag SKM 2nd gen clicky, around 100 30 (I have another bag of these but IIRC those are spoken for already, if not I'll update the thread) - make an offer, IDK how to price these really.
  • 1 bag Cherry gold crosspoint, T mount, only a few - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high.
  • 2 bags M9, non-MX mount, only a few - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high.
  • 1 bag SKCH aka alps spring bridge, only a few - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high.
  • 1bag oddball futaba switches, pre-MD, bar mount, only a few - make an offer, with the limited number I would like to sell these as single switches so price wouldn't be too high.
Even more assorted stuff
Spoiler:
  • 1 bag PCB mount vint black, 42 + 1 PCB mount grey linear - 1USD/each
  • 1 bag vint black parts, disassembled them to clean but I can't be bothered to actually clean them since I don't really like vint blacks all that much. 80 or so - 0.50/each
  • G81-1800 doubleshot caps, decent - 40USD SOLD
  • some cheap doubleshot gamer caps from an ansi TKL - 10USD
  • G81-1800 doubleshot caps, pretty well worn on a few caps, numpad enter and the arrow keys especially, alphas are still decent - 25USD SOLD
  • TA doubleshot typewriter caps, full board - 25USD SOLD
In addition to this stuff I also have a lot of wheelwriter caps, let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it. I also have some MX-M8 adapter switches that I could probably part with but didn't realize I had until after I took all these pics and I have a bag of vint blacks somewhere but I can't find them. I'll update this post with pics if I ever find them.

SOLD:
Spoiler:
  • G81-1800 doubleshot caps (both sets)
  • TA doubleshot typewriter caps
  • bag of SKCM brown
  • bag of amber omrons
  • cherry relegendables
  • G80-11800 w/vint browns
  • Brother WP TKL
  • AEK keycaps
  • orange alps
  • 70 SMK 2nd gen
Last edited by zrrion on 24 Jan 2022, 05:59, edited 5 times in total.

smleeeeee

28 Sep 2021, 06:06

Pm!

randoomx

28 Sep 2021, 12:44

pm'd

mrprofessor

28 Sep 2021, 13:22

PM'd on Discord.

jejex

29 Sep 2021, 13:10

PMed

zrrion

02 Oct 2021, 10:17

Quick update, nothing has officially sold yet because I am still waiting on an order of shipping supplies to arrive so that I can actually ship things. I was expecting it to be here already but such is the way of things I guess.

zrrion

05 Oct 2021, 04:50

https://imgur.com/a/zLOxrWk

Here's all the available Wheelwriter/actionwriter sets. Partial # 2 would be like 5USD but IDK about any of the other sets. If you want a set please let me know which one, the captions in the gallery are written on the bags so just copypasting the caption from the gallery would be best.

Some of these sets I have lost caps, some I have swiped caps for my M and a few weren't complete anyway. I know I have a set of arrow keys around somewhere but I have no idea where they've gotten to. If I find those I'll add them to this gallery.

parked

07 Oct 2021, 06:39

PMed.

zrrion

30 Oct 2021, 07:39

Bump, OP updated with everything that's sold. anything not marked as sold is still available. I've been busy with projects at work that were supposed to ship by Halloween (and have since been pushed back lol) so shipping things out took longer than anticipated but we should be good to go now that we have some breathing room.

nave

31 Oct 2021, 04:58

PM!

zrrion

08 Nov 2021, 21:42

bump: I found my bag of vint blacks finally. they were in my wife's desk drawer for some reason. I have 183 from 2 wyse boards of comparable condition. They're they are nice but could stand to be lubed for sure. I've seen people sell these on r/mm for >1USD which I think is crazy so I would sell for any reasonable price below that (for these or any of the vint blacks I have listed already) I've previously posted about these particular vint blacks in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=22517 and they have just never sold. can get a new picture with them if desired.

zrrion

05 Dec 2021, 21:24

bump and an update, the AEK keycaps, orange alps, and 70 of the SMK 2nd gen switches have been sold

Return to “For sale”