Laser VTCL KeyBoard with Buckling Spring switches

aaronkatrini

08 Oct 2021, 21:11

For sale this rather unusual LASER keyboard from VTCL with a 5-Pin Din connector and Buckling Spring switches. When I got it the first thing I notice was how similar (or rather identical) the switches feel and sound to a Model M. I removed a keycap and the spring was visible from the top of the slider. The keyboard is in overall good looking condition, however it needs some retrobrighting as it has yellowed. Here are some photos:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Asking price is: 40 euro + shipping
Shipping costs about 13/16 euro to most European countries with UPS/DHL. Please ask for a quote via pm with your zip code.
Payment: PayPal (as Friends or add +5% fee)

*for sale elsewhere.

xxhellfirexx

08 Oct 2021, 21:41

What do you mean buckling spring switches? It's just a bog standard SMK second generation switch in a keyboard that is built about as well as a Cherry G81.

wiki/SMK_second_generation

aaronkatrini

08 Oct 2021, 22:05

xxhellfirexx wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 21:41
What do you mean buckling spring switches? It's just a bog standard SMK second generation switch in a keyboard that is built about as well as a Cherry G81.

wiki/SMK_second_generation
I apologize if I've made an error, I'm not a keyboard expert. I didn't knew these switches name...
Thanks for the clarification :)

aaronkatrini

12 Oct 2021, 23:15

Agreement found with user "Palatino", payment received, pending shipping. Thanks :)

Return to “For sale”