[SOLD] EU-NL Beamspring 3277 78 key

ro0llo

03 Nov 2021, 16:04

Tried selling it locally for a while so see if someone would be able to pick it up locally (don't like sending it) but wasn't able to find a buyer in the neighboorhood. Keyboard is not on other websites, only here. I have the original PCB and cable I can include if you want them.

To be honest: I have NO experience with sending stuff abroad so keep in mind you need to assist me with that if we come to a deal. I have access to DHL and PostNL (the dutch post office), both seem to allow for international shipping and insurance. Not sure how they handle heavy and fragile stuff like this. Other option is that a dutch member of this forum is willing to take the shipping process over from me if you have someone here you trust.

Specs / included:
  • Emdude PCB printed by JLCPCB (you get 3 spares ones as well)
  • Pandrew controller running QMK
  • Working original solenoid using solenoid controller
  • Cleaned and ballistol applied on basicly everything to prevent rust
The downsides:
  • Foam has not been replaced but not a lot of wobble so wasn't really needed
  • Keycaps have yellowing
  • Spacebar had a crack which I repaired with a lego brick and 2 component glue. Very strong repair, see photos.
Proofshot:

Spacebar had a crack, repaired it. Not the nicest look but sturdy:

PM me offers
Last edited by ro0llo on 06 Dec 2021, 14:08, edited 4 times in total.

mrprofessor

03 Nov 2021, 23:12

Not an expert, but it seems worth 200$ish?

inozenz

04 Nov 2021, 13:44

i can trade for a couple space invader keyboards nos

raoulduke-esq

04 Nov 2021, 14:52

Price?

ro0llo

04 Nov 2021, 16:45

raoulduke-esq wrote:
04 Nov 2021, 14:52
Price?
1000 - 1500 ballpark. Currently negotioting with someone who might have a family member to pick it up so other offers can be put on hold right now unit ll its clear if thats gets through or not.

ro0llo

04 Nov 2021, 22:37

Thanks all. For now its on hold as I’ve found 2 potential buyers (first come first serve). First I will try to work things out with the first offer with shipping and stuff if we can’t close that I will try to work it out with the second offer I got.

raoulduke-esq

05 Nov 2021, 03:25

Yay silent auction!!

ro0llo

05 Nov 2021, 12:36

Its not an action, first come first serve. He offered 1000 and I agreed under the condition he picks it up locally if you really wanna know. The second was was a bit later and he knew I had an offer for a 1000 I was trying to work out first and I told him he has to wait. But hee judge me!

raoulduke-esq

05 Nov 2021, 13:33

Actually thanks for the clarification!

brewer

14 Nov 2021, 20:03

ro0llo wrote:
Its not an action, first come first serve. He offered 1000 and I agreed under the condition he picks it up locally if you really wanna know. The second was was a bit later and he knew I had an offer for a 1000 I was trying to work out first and I told him he has to wait. But hee judge me!
If things fall through feel free to contact me! I am interested but am located in the US so shipping would need to be discussed. Offering $1,050 total, shipping cost would be taken out of that.

ro0llo

14 Nov 2021, 21:57

brewer wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 20:03
ro0llo wrote:
If things fall through feel free to contact me! I am interested but am located in the US so shipping would need to be discussed. Offering $1,050 total, shipping cost would be taken out of that.
thanks, will keep that mind!

ro0llo

06 Dec 2021, 14:07

Sold for 1000 euros ex shipping.

Return to “For sale”