[WTS] [UK] Filco SA ISO TKL Keycaps, Kailh BOX Navy, Kailh BOX Noble Yellow Switches, YMDK PBT ANSI/UK ISO Keycap Sets

oldsoul98

16 Nov 2021, 16:22

Hello all, looking to sell some new, unused switches and keycaps that I've decided I won't be using after all.

Prices are plus postage and PayPal fees if paying via g&s (f&f or BT is welcome and preferred if you are able). Not entertaining offers at the moment - I think these prices are very fair. Looking to sell within the UK only at the moment.

Photos/Timestamps:
Spoiler:
1) 90x Kailh BOX Navy Switches - 9 bags of 10. £28

2) 190x 110x Kailh BOX Noble Yellow Switches - 1 bag of 90 and 1 bag of 20. A slightly heavier BOX White - a really nice switch. The plastic on the switches in the bag of 90 are slightly lighter yellow, I assume due to being from a different batch. £37

3) 1x YMDK Doubleshot PBT "Cherry Ball Profile" Spherical Top ANSI/UK ISO Keycap Set - I have another set of these and they are fantastic; they are apparently Cherry profile but with spherical tops (like SA). Good thickness and very nice to use. £25

4) 1x YMDK Laser Etched PBT OEM Profile ANSI/UK ISO Keycap Set - nice thickness on these. £26

5) Filco Doubleshot ABS SA (R223333) UK ISO TKL Keycap Set - Used with shine but very nice condition overall. One of the stems on the enter key was wobbly, so this has been reinforced with some glue and is solid once more. Note these are a very dark chocolate brown with cream legends - makes for a nice vintage look. What you see on the keycaps is just cardboard lint from being stored in a box, comes off easily of course. £43

As mentioned, all of these are new. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Please comment before PMing. Thanks! :D
Last edited by oldsoul98 on 14 Dec 2021, 17:14, edited 5 times in total.

Muirium
µ

16 Nov 2021, 16:52

Are the grey and white caps the "Cherry Ball Profile" set? I like those colours, and Cherry profile has my attention!

If those are the OEM profile caps, though, nevermind…

oldsoul98

16 Nov 2021, 16:58

The beige and grey caps are OEM profile, and the purple and yellow caps are the "Cherry Ball Profile" - sorry!

Muirium
µ

16 Nov 2021, 17:28

Ah well. Fair price on either set, just the combinations don't appeal to me. Good luck with the local sale in any case.

oldsoul98

16 Nov 2021, 17:48

Understandable. If the set was completely yellow, would that appeal? My second set (which has seen a day's worth of use, if that) sports an inverse colour scheme, so this is a possibility. The legends are purple, though. No worries if not!

oldsoul98

04 Dec 2021, 20:47

80x Noble Yellows sold, so 110x left along with everything else. Will be listing some Filco Doubleshot ABS SA R2+3 Profile UK ISO keycaps soon too...

oldsoul98

14 Dec 2021, 14:44

Filco Doubleshot ABS SA UK ISO TKL Keycaps added

oldsoul98

21 Jan 2022, 21:47

To the top!

Return to “For sale”