[WTS] Original and Lexmark-produced IBM Model Ms

DarkRemino

25 Jan 2022, 13:20

Hello! We were recently clearing an old office and came along a box full of original and Lexmark Model Ms. Knowing they're quite valuable I decided to keep them and try to sell them. These particular keyboards have production dates from 1990 to 1996, with a mix of detachable and non-detachable cables. They've seen extensive use, but besides for some slight cosmetic defects, they're all perfectly functional (all have been tested). Here's a link with face and sticker shots of all of them: https://imgur.com/a/wyI0uSx One of them had a destroyed sticker so we named it glass.

I'm looking to sell at 70 euros a board but I'm up for negotiating depending on specific board condition and kind :)
Should you be interested, feel free to message me here or write to me on Discord as I'll respond faster there (Remino#1017). If you want a particular board, just tell me the specific production number so we can agree on a price! :D

stefan94452

25 Jan 2022, 19:03

PM.

stefan94452

07 Mar 2022, 14:52

I bought one IBM Lexmark from @DarkRemino and I can confirm he's a legit seller.
Everything went fine, thanks again for the smooth process!

podgen

18 Apr 2022, 00:45

Hi, are any of these still for sale? thanks!

Return to “For sale”