[US-IL] Tested Working 1391401 Model M + Bolt modded 1391401 assembly

vyquad

15 Jun 2022, 18:05

i am seeking $80 (Minus shipping)

The assembly comes with extra bolts, washers etc. (NOT ALL ASSEMBLY KEYCAPS ARE ORIGINAL AS SEEN IN THE PIC) Both are tested to work with a perixx PS/2 to USB converter and on an old motherboard that does NOT use an emulation chip for PS/2 inputs (My B550 motherboard PS/2 port does NOT work with it so i cannot guarantee it will work with your modern motherboard) If you are interested you can comment here but for faster responses add me on discord at vyquad#3212 Image Image Image
Last edited by vyquad on 20 Jun 2022, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.

Bjerrk

15 Jun 2022, 19:10

That screw/bolt mod looks quite different from anything I've seen before.

(Also: good idea to provide a picture of the back sticker)

edit: or perhaps my eyes are just bad - the metal looked a bit warped around the screw holes at first.

vyquad

15 Jun 2022, 21:06

Bjerrk wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 19:10
That screw/bolt mod looks quite different from anything I've seen before.

(Also: good idea to provide a picture of the back sticker)

edit: or perhaps my eyes are just bad - the metal looked a bit warped around the screw holes at first.
The backplate is painted with 2 coats of paint, the gold being the last before bare metal, theres a weird spot which i had to put superglue over as the paint decided to un-dry. The blue stuff is threadlocker and the back sticker is gone. The board it came from was made in 1991 tho, selling the case to someone that isnt big into vints but still likes his model m that has a warped top

vyquad

20 Jun 2022, 23:00

Price reduced to $80

Return to “For sale”