[FS] [US-WW] Brand New Model F62 Kishsaver (Reproduction)

brewer

29 Sep 2022, 02:13

Got razzed last time for posting an eBay link, and eBay has not been too kind to me, so I'm coming back with my tail tucked between my legs.

Purchased this guy about a year or so ago, got in the mail 3 weeks ago (approx). Very little usage since. Decided to sell instead, as though the keyboard feels fantastic, the key layout slows down my work efficiency (software engineer)

Includes the keyboard, with necessary keys and stabilizers already installed, along with all other included keys and stabilizers. Original packaging included.

Taking offers, not sure what the market value really is but I spent about $350-400 iirc so something along those lines is what I expect, due to the significantly reduced shipping time compared to "OEM", along with the like -new condition of the board. On my phone right now, but will update post with pictures later.

If you are in the continental US, shipping will be a flat $10, otherwise, if you're international, you must pay whatever the shipping ends up being.

Acceptable forms of payment include Venmo, PayPal, and lowish-tx-fee cryptos (LTC, XMR preferred). Package will be shipped within 2 business days of payment receipt.

Return to “For sale”