[Sold] F XT parts

XR6

16 Mar 2023, 13:08

Sold

1) F XT flippers and springs
66 springs, 79 flippers. Decent condition, a few have some bits of corrosion as shown in pictures.
These have not been cleaned. They will be disassembled and separated to avoid damage in postage, so you'll have to put them all back together. Not a full set unfortunately, but there's enough to swap into an F62 or something.
40 GBP, free postage worldwide. Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/57zgouQ

2) F XT barrels
Full set of 83. They're in good condition, I can't see any damage.
Recently cleaned, first with soap and water, then with alcohol and a cotton bud to remove foam residue.
Spacebar stabiliser came off while I was cleaning them, and I'm not sure how to get it back on.
30 GBP + postage. Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/5rRAmEA

I also have the barrel plate and PCB/backplate. £10 + postage each.
PCB is untested and is still attached to the backplate. Barrel plate has some corrosion.

Open to offers. Local postage is cheap, international postage is usually pretty decent. PM me here or on Discord, xr6#2526.
I should add - no complete, working keyboards were parted out for this. It's very much a parts board, it doesn't even have a case or cable. I'd rather these parts get used to fix another keyboard than sit in storage unused.
Last edited by XR6 on 28 Mar 2023, 17:34, edited 16 times in total.

Muirium
µ

16 Mar 2023, 14:12

These could be very handy for certain projects.

Do you have the springs & flippers that go inside these? XT caps are pretty damn nice, too; excepting the oddball modifier layout.

XR6

16 Mar 2023, 14:41

Muirium wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 14:12
These could be very handy for certain projects.

Do you have the springs & flippers that go inside these? XT caps are pretty damn nice, too; excepting the oddball modifier layout.
I do, but I think I've only got about 50-60 of them.

XR6

16 Mar 2023, 17:27

Updated to include flippers & springs

pandrew

16 Mar 2023, 17:40

PM'd (on discord)

Muirium
µ

16 Mar 2023, 19:32

Now you’re talking. Good luck with the speedy sale. ;)

XR6

19 Mar 2023, 10:59

bump, still available

XR6

22 Mar 2023, 00:58

Price drop, I just want these gone

Return to “For sale”