SIIG MiniTouch / Monterey K110

pansku
Member of the Beam Spring cult

10 Nov 2016, 18:29

All good for now :D

Old stuff:
Spoiler:
I'm currently looking for a MiniTouch (or whatever you want to call it) in a like NIB condition with SMK 2nd gen. blue switches. The board should preferably be from EU to avoid customs and massive shipping costs, but I'm open to offers from across the pond too.

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Macmakkara in nearly a month so I thought I'd make a WTB-thread. I am looking for an IBM Model F as the title says. XT is preferred but AT is fine. I don't know if such things exist but nordic legends would be awesome. Otherwise UK,US,QWERTZ is all OK. Preferrably in good condition as in "ears" intact, no big cracks,etc. The board should be from Europe to keep the shipping costs reasonable to Finland.

Thanks,
Pansku

Edit. Seems like I have found what I was looking for
Spoiler:
New item:
WTB: ISO QWERTZ Alps mount keycaps + stabs for them. Best option would be dyesub PBT with black legends on white caps as close in quality to Model F keycaps as possible. Alternatives like doubleshot ABS are also considered depending on the quality and condition. I need the caps for Winkeyless ISO 60% so no need for numpad,function, navcluster, etc.

Cheers, pansku
Last edited by pansku on 10 Sep 2018, 15:01, edited 4 times in total.

pansku

15 Feb 2017, 21:13

New item bump!

pansku

24 Feb 2017, 17:18

Still looking

pansku

14 Jul 2018, 13:29

MiniTouch bump!!!

pansku

17 Jul 2018, 10:40

Heatwave bump!

pansku

20 Jul 2018, 06:09

Tropical bumb!

enrique.aliaga

21 Jul 2018, 20:53

Hello! I have a MiniTouch with SMK 2nd Gen “Monterey” switches (the blue ones) that I have been thinking about selling. Are you still interested?

I bought it NIB on July of 2017 and it has been sitting in its box in a shelf most of the time. I have only took it to use it like 4 times, each time for three days aprox. So I’d say this keyboard has been used for less that 15 days in total. It is in **very** pristine condition. 9.9 out of 10.

Keep in mind through that I’m not in the EU. I’m in South America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pansku

22 Jul 2018, 09:27

enrique.aliaga wrote: Hello! I have a MiniTouch with SMK 2nd Gen “Monterey” switches (the blue ones) that I have been thinking about selling. Are you still interested?

I bought it NIB on July of 2017 and it has been sitting in its box in a shelf most of the time. I have only took it to use it like 4 times, each time for three days aprox. So I’d say this keyboard has been used for less that 15 days in total. It is in **very** pristine condition. 9.9 out of 10.

Keep in mind through that I’m not in the EU. I’m in South America.

Hi! I currently got one offer from EU and I'm working on that deal. If it goes south I'll be in touch :)

Alpinist

23 Jul 2018, 17:30

Hi enrique and pansku,

If the EU deal doesn't go south and you are still interested into selling yours Enrique, please do let me know as I would be interested.

(I hope I'm not breaking any rule for jumping in)

Kind regards

enrique.aliaga

24 Jul 2018, 04:56

Alpinist wrote:Hi enrique and pansku,

If the EU deal doesn't go south and you are still interested into selling yours Enrique, please do let me know as I would be interested.

(I hope I'm not breaking any rule for jumping in)

Kind regards
Hello Alpinist!

If pansku does get his MiniTouch from the EU and hence has no interest in mine, then I think it’d be OK for us to discuss about it.

Pansku, please let us know how things end up for you and your current potential seller. :)

pansku

24 Jul 2018, 06:15

I'll let you guys know as soon as I know myself :)

Alpinist

24 Jul 2018, 19:12

Thank you both! :)

pansku

10 Sep 2018, 15:00

At long last I picked up the K110. Sorry for all the delays enrique.aliaga and Alpinist :oops: First post updated as there is nothing I'm currently looking for actively.

Return to “Want to buy”