I am looking for some cool Cherry MX and Topre-compatible vintage items, as well as an F-SSK PCB I hope you can help me out.
- FSSK PCB for conversion from Model M SSK to use of F-type barrel and flippers.
- One Nixdorf (Nixie) White switch; 20x Nixdorf black switches
- KMAC Happy - HHKB preferred in silver or titan gray
- Das Keyboard 2 (including original keycaps)
- OTD 356mini (lol!)
- TKLs: Korellas Koala WKL, LZ RE WKL
- IBM Beamspring with working solenoid and good condition (lol!)
- Topre Realforce ANSI keysets - pink printed, white printed, blue blank
- Cherry Profile Keycaps - ABS Doubleshots and PBT Dye-subs:
- IMSTO Irish
- Hammer CRP Hebrew Green
- Cherry G81-1281 SAW - Polish Programmer layout
- Cherry G81-3000 or similar: SAA (Arabic), SAB/SPB (Belgian), SAT (Czech), SAE (Spanish), SAQ (Greek), SAY (Yugoslav), SAI (Italian), HAM (Danish)
- Cherry G80-1138HBU (Meto)
- Cherry G81-3054HAQ
- Raptor K1 Gaming Keyboard Glow-in-the-Dark (GID) keycaps
- Any other interesting vintage doubleshot or dye-sublimated keysets in Cherry profile.
- Cherry Keyboards with original keycaps: Cherry G80-2000HAD, G80-2100HDU, G80-0832H.
- Clack Factory / clickclack keycaps: I am open to any and all of them! MX, Topre, Buckling Spring, Alps, all welcome. Vader, birds, ogres, leaves, skulls, -- any sculpt or colorway welcome.
Located in the US, so of course, geographical proximity would be optimal to reduce shipping costs.
Thanks for looking!