Way Tec Mk06 or close variant

Louka

01 Dec 2018, 21:28

(I created an account uniquely to post this thread)

Hello! I'm a learning reverse engineer and I recently learned about the Way Tec Mk06, which looks like an absolute battlestation. Looking at its modular design, integrated LCDs and challenging security measures (well, "challenging" is what I expect... after all, the board WAS designed for trading purposes so I expect it to have some additional security), I found it to be a very unique keyboard but also an incredibly interesting reverse engineering experience.

If anybody has a Way Tec Mk06 in relatively good condition to sell to me (regardless of the modules available, however I'd be willing to throw some additional money in if you have the fruit salad ;) ), I'd be more than happy to buy it and try to reverse it! I'm not really good with prices so I'd prefer if you give me a price...

If I ever get my hands on one I'll eventually make a thread dedicated to my reverse engineering efforts here if I am successful! :D

Thank you in advance!

(note: I live in Canada so if international shipping isn't your thing then I understand if you are unwilling to sell)

Return to “Want to buy”