WTB OG Cherry Iso left shift

samuelcable

01 May 2019, 18:21

Looking for a black on beige iso left shift, preferably from a G81 SAD set, will also settle for doubleshots but would much prefer dyesub left shift. I know this is ultra specific and not many people are willing to split so I will also accept offers of trashed SAD sets missing keys ( with the left shift still in tact) I will not take lasered or pad printed cherry caps. Thanks

kbdfr
The Tiproman

02 May 2019, 09:29

I have already sold quite a few caps from the G81-3000 SAD missing two caps I bought a few years ago at a local flea market,
but the left Shift is still there :mrgreen:
Of course original Cherry dyesub, black on beige, 1.25u with centered stem, excellent condition.
In memory of our last transaction, you can have it for just PayPal fees and shipping costs :lol:

Unfortunately, since 1st Jan 2109 new international shipping rules prohibit including anything else than documents in a letter.
So now even such a single keycap weighing 2g can only be sent internationally as a small parcel <2kg for 8,89€ untracked or 12.89€ tracked and insured.
And of course a customs declaration CN22 is mandatory :evil:

If you intend to buy anything from Germany in a near future, it would perhaps be a good idea to have the keycap sent to your German seller and simply included.

samuelcable

02 May 2019, 14:59

Pming

Return to “Want to buy”