Spacebar 6,25u pbt cherry profile white

madmatt

01 Jun 2019, 00:17

I am looking for a pbt spacebar for my Poker 2 keyboard with cherry profile. A dcs profile should be good too. Let me know if anyone has a spare key from a gmk group buy or any other idea where to find one. Thank you

kbdfr
The Tiproman

01 Jun 2019, 09:03

madmatt

01 Jun 2019, 09:34

Problem is that I have lots of g80 3000 keyboards and they all have a off stem in the middle. I need a stem right in the middle of the keycap for the Poker

Findecanor

01 Jun 2019, 09:58

Does it have to be a PBT space bar in Cherry's cream and grey PBT colours?

GMK doubleshots are all in ABS, and I think all their new space bars should support centre stem.
Beige space bars are available. I found one here with a little searching. Maybe available closer to home.
I don't know if the colour code L9 matches Cherry's vintage doubleshot keys... Someone in the know?

Gateron/EnjoyPBT makes space bars in 6.25, Cherry profile PBT that fit both centre and offset stem but I don't know if they offer matching colours. The texture is definitely different: textured on the sides as well as on top and the edges are somewhat more rounded.
Those are quite common as well.

madmatt

01 Jun 2019, 12:44

It doesn't have to be pbt but I thought it was thicker and therefore better. Did not know that page and they have great keysets but 12$ plus shipping is too expensive for just a spacebar even though they are probably perfect since they are from gmk

Return to “Want to buy”