[SG] WTB A Filco Skeleton(FKB-97S) or Macally MK96

Primuds

09 Aug 2019, 12:31

I really like the layout and keycaps. Would like to purchase one to use as a daily driver. Thanks!

swampangel

24 Aug 2019, 22:26

Primuds wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 12:31
I really like the layout and keycaps. Would like to purchase one to use as a daily driver. Thanks!
Are you still looking? I have an MK96 with ISO-style return and AK-CN2 clicky alps clone switches (wiki/Hua-Jie_AK_series):

It's in good shape, other than a couple small scuffs on the rear/side plastic that I'll photograph if you're interested. However, the clone switches are more prone to binding than genuine Alps if you hit a key off-centre.

Primuds

25 Aug 2019, 13:21

Thanks for the photo, but I was actually looking for the transparent variant. Sorry for not specifying it in the post title. Still interested though, how much do you want for it by the way?

swampangel

25 Aug 2019, 17:56

Fair enough, I didn't realize the MK96 had a transparent version.

Say $30USD + actual shipping for the board and a black s-video cable? And $10 to put together a promicro ADB-USB adapter if you need one.

Canada Post says ~$23 USD for shipping to Singapore if it's under the small packet weight of 2kg. There's a post office near me so if the price doesn't put you off, I'll check and get an exact quote.

(Edit: I should mention I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow, for a week)

Return to “Want to buy”