[USA] [W] Looking for Cherry logo LED window keycap

keyboardcircle

18 Aug 2019, 05:39

Been looking for this bad boy for a long time...hope collectors let it go, i will take care of it as my son... ;D

Please PM me, i will only get notified when you PM me.

ESC row profile, must be the same one in the picture, all red legend: https://imgur.com/a/8z3ZmXf
Last edited by keyboardcircle on 20 Aug 2019, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Aug 2019, 13:04

Perhaps I would think of selling mine, but it would require a very tempting offer.
After all, it stems from my first Cherry keyboard :mrgreen:

It belonged to the first generation Cherry G80-2100 which was my daily driver decades ago, at a time where desktop computers were rather valuable items.
The Cherry logo LED window keycap was left behind when burglars stole my complete equipment just when the cap happened not to sit on the keyboard.

Now I have the cap on my Tipro
where it just looks great without being actually in use :lol:

Muirium
µ

19 Aug 2019, 13:55

Wow, a survivor!

A friend of mine was burgled in the 1990s. They looted his disc collection but left his PC where it was. He ran the thing with the sides off, so it must have looked unappealing. They also left the keyboard; probably a good call on that one!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Aug 2019, 18:16

Sorry, TE, the keycap is not available anymore as an old acquaintance contacted me and…
Spoiler:

keyboardcircle

20 Aug 2019, 00:27

kbdfr wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 18:16
Sorry, TE, the keycap is not available anymore as an old acquaintance contacted me and…
Spoiler:
no worry. i won't get notified when you reply my post, only PM will work. Sadly i miss it..

Return to “Want to buy”