[WTB] Model F 3178 'Blue Switch' - Any Condition

BadCrab

29 Jun 2020, 09:02

New to the community and still getting caught up on some of the larger threads, but wanted to clearly state an interest in one of these boards now. As title says, I'm open to boards in all conditions - I'd almost rather do some restoration, fixing, and modernizing myself to learn it as I do it. From donor boards to NOS, let me know if you're selling!

Shipping to USA or pickup around DC Metro Area.

sharktastica

29 Jun 2020, 14:17

Not from me, but might be worth a look: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-IBM-Mo ... fresh=true

BadCrab

30 Jun 2020, 02:20

Pretty mad at myself. Spent the day talking that board over with my SO until someone else bought it. Snooze and I lose, I guess.

VelonicV

02 Jul 2020, 05:26

Yeah, sorry, my bad dude, someone from California ended up buying it :(

Forgot to check this section here before listing it on eBay. Good luck on your hunt!

BadCrab

02 Jul 2020, 06:13

VelonicV wrote:

Forgot to check this section here before listing it on eBay. Good luck on your hunt!
No worries :lol: can't fault you for making a sale. Someone will absolutely enjoy that board, looks like you did a good job on it. I was sort of looking for a restoration project, anway.

VelonicV

10 Jul 2020, 02:51

BadCrab wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 06:13
VelonicV wrote:

No worries :lol: can't fault you for making a sale. Someone will absolutely enjoy that board, looks like you did a good job on it. I was sort of looking for a restoration project, anway.
Just FYI, something popped up on eBay if you're interested: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-IBM-Mo ... SwAEtfB7e9

Return to “Want to buy”