[WTB] Bull Micral 90-50

headphone_jack

14 Jan 2021, 20:28

Hello,
I am looking for a Bull Micral keyboard. This is a French keyboard, but I am trying to find one in the US for shipping purposes.

headphone_jack

21 Jan 2021, 01:52

bump

Rayndalf

21 Jan 2021, 02:30

I have a couple boards that might be what you're looking for. Both are Bull branded + Azerty with similar case + lights, but they have Cherry made keycaps and switches. I can get a photo in a couple hours.

I think I'd like to hold on to one, but I'd be happy to sell the other (unless you really want both).

Edit: Found the old timestamp from when I bought them. They're a little cleaner now.
Attachments
65Wduqu.jpg
65Wduqu.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1519 times

Myoth

21 Jan 2021, 03:41

Rayndalf wrote:
I have a couple boards that might be what you're looking for. Both are Bull branded + Azerty with similar case + lights, but they have Cherry made keycaps and switches. I can get a photo in a couple hours.

I think I'd like to hold on to one, but I'd be happy to sell the other (unless you really want both).

Edit: Found the old timestamp from when I bought them. They're a little cleaner now.
oh wow, I didn't know you still had them, I've been quite sad over the sale of these since I started a collection of cool French Cherry keyboards. if Jack isn't interested, I'd love to talk with you about one of them :)

Rayndalf

21 Jan 2021, 06:25

Myoth wrote:
Rayndalf wrote:

oh wow, I didn't know you still had them, I've been quite sad over the sale of these since I started a collection of cool French Cherry keyboards. if Jack isn't interested, I'd love to talk with you about one of them :)
Yeah I couldn't bring myself to do anything stupid :lol: so aside from some cleaning on the beige one nothing has changed (I've got the keycaps in a bag somewhere).

Honestly these are large boards that aren't getting any love, so as much as I'd like to keep one I could sell one to each of you or something.
Attachments
20210120_231823.jpg
20210120_231823.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1485 times

headphone_jack

21 Jan 2021, 07:40

Rayndalf wrote:
Myoth wrote:
Rayndalf wrote:

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to do anything stupid :lol: so aside from some cleaning on the beige one nothing has changed (I've got the keycaps in a bag somewhere).

Honestly these are large boards that aren't getting any love, so as much as I'd like to keep one I could sell one to each of you or something.
Unfortunately I am obsessed with the original keytronic version due to it's gorgeous keycaps and the mods I plan on making to the switches. Thank you for the offer though, and good luck with sale!

Rayndalf

21 Jan 2021, 08:05

headphone_jack wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 07:40
Rayndalf wrote:
Myoth wrote:

Unfortunately I am obsessed with the original keytronic version due to it's gorgeous keycaps and the mods I plan on making to the switches. Thank you for the offer though, and good luck with sale!
No problem, good luck!

headphone_jack

02 Feb 2021, 00:12

bump

headphone_jack

13 Mar 2021, 17:51

bump

headphone_jack

22 Mar 2021, 04:18

bump

Return to “Want to buy”