[WTB] F Xtant plate and controller

headphone_jack

25 Jan 2021, 07:05

Got a PCB as part of a trade, need the rest of the set to make it complete. Ship within CONUS only.

pandrew

25 Jan 2021, 10:00

For the controller I could add support to the SMD Model F controller, and you could use either the 'standard' or 'kishsaver class' one, depending on which one fits better, if it fits at all.

EDIT looks like either will fit as long as you plan ribbon cable / jumper wire length well.

For the barrel plate, I wonder, would it not be possible to just drill additional holes in the original barrel plates with a drill press? Kinda like how some AT ANSI mods are made, the resulting holes will not be perfect circles because of other existing holes on the barrel plate for the spacebar stabilizers, but the holes are good enough to hold the barrels. This may not be possible, I'm not sure, someone needs to draw it out.
Last edited by pandrew on 01 Feb 2021, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

headphone_jack

25 Jan 2021, 15:52

pandrew wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 10:00
For the controller I could add support to the SMD Model F controller, and you could use either the 'standard' or 'kishsaver class' one, depending on which one fits better, if it fits at all.

For the barrel plate, I wonder, would it not be possible to just drill additional holes in the original barrel plates with a drill press? Kinda like how some AT ANSI mods are made, the resulting holes will not be perfect circles because of other existing holes on the barrel plate for the spacebar stabilizers, but the holes are good enough to hold the barrels. This may not be possible, I'm not sure, someone needs to draw it out.
While you could absolutely do this, I don't have access to either a drill press or the right sized drill bits. Adding support to your wonderful controllers would be fantastic though!

pandrew

01 Feb 2021, 08:35

My firmware and controllers now support the xtant too!

I hope you'll find a plate.
If not, maybe you can find a company willing to route it out for you.

Return to “Want to buy”