[WTB] [EU-UK] Weytec MK06

zippolupan

02 Jul 2021, 02:38

Looking for a working, unlocked Weytec MK06 with the controller box! Do reach out if you are parting ways with yours :)

encona

06 Jul 2021, 11:01

I have one, how much are you willing to pay?

zippolupan

06 Jul 2021, 11:34

Cool! The last one here sold for 300 USD, so I'd be willing to pay the same.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

06 Jul 2021, 15:31

@zippolupan
Be aware the seller registered with DT just to offer you what you are looking for.
You should make sure this is not a scam before paying anything.

@encona
If your offer is a legit one, you will certainly not be offended :lol:

lolpes

06 Jul 2021, 15:50

If you can only find a Wey MK06 let me know as I have one locked and a controller box and cables. I accidentally locked mine after purchasing the controller box :( I am also in the UK btw so i could sell you the controller box.

zippolupan

06 Jul 2021, 20:39

kbdfr wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 15:31
@zippolupan
Be aware the seller registered with DT just to offer you what you are looking for.
You should make sure this is not a scam before paying anything.

@encona
If your offer is a legit one, you will certainly not be offended :lol:
Yes, thanks! I still waiting to hear from them. Would be great to see some timestamped pics to be on the safe side.
lolpes wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 15:50
If you can only find a Wey MK06 let me know as I have one locked and a controller box and cables. I accidentally locked mine after purchasing the controller box :( I am also in the UK btw so i could sell you the controller box.
It's such a shame that these boards are sensitive to accidental locking. What does one have to do to prevent that from happening? Does it just brick the board entirely?

encona

07 Jul 2021, 16:19

Yep I just registered yesterday but lurked since the last one came up in Feb. If you have telegram I can send pics of it in situ - unlocked and working (but macros not working).

Lolpes - if you have a locked version would you be looking to sell?

encona

07 Jul 2021, 16:22

Should also mention that I do not have the psu for the controller box - these are a rather unknown connector (kycon 3 pin) so have used a molex connector soldered to the controller box and connected to my psu.

zippolupan

07 Jul 2021, 16:58

Just sent you a PM!

zippolupan

19 Jun 2022, 00:25

Bump?

Return to “Want to buy”